Looking for a few people who wouldn't mind running some heists

Booglies93

As stated, I'd like to try to run a few heists sometime. I was pretty excited about the introduction of heists to Online, but due to other players having flaky connections, or no intention of trying from the start, I haven't been able to manage to get past the first few setup missions for the second heist.

I'm not sure how many of you may feel the same as heists have been released for quite a while now, but if there are any of you that wish to run heists as well and not even particularly with me, feel free to post your information below and form some teams. I myself am locked the the PS3 though, so bear that in mind.

The splits on my end are going to be pretty fair, I don't care too much for compensation as I do the experience and being able to run them at all. Could be a good opportunity to help a fellow crew mate, and make some bank while you're at it. =p

I'm up for some heist as well, just not this time due to exams. I'm probably available next Saturday if you want.

-I've completed the Criminal Mastermind Challenge

Edit: I can host all of them as well, if you're tight on $ and for some reason can't host. +30% cut for everyone: friends, randoms alike during the finale

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Awesome! 

Well, we've got a few people here willing to run, so let's throw some times on the table and see if we can't work out some days to knock these down so that it's convenient for everyone. 

My schedule is pretty flexible until February , so I've got about a 12 hour window from 6:00pm GMT in which I should be able to make arrangements.

Saturday, Feburary 6 and onward unfortantely. The timeframe right now is pretty hectic and a time crunch due to exams.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

• Consigliere

I will be available from Thursday (Australian time) this week if you're still short a heist crew member. I'm on the PS3 only and I can be pretty flexible with times.

I'm also available for heists. I've already done the criminal master mind challenge so would be up for any of them again. I'm usually available around 03:00 GMT (9:00 pm CST) and can be on for a couple hours.

kQ4fIRp.png

I'd like to throw my name into the mix if you're short of people.

Me, Protocawl and Nehelius did the criminal mastermind together so we got along well.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Available if you need me, lots of heisting experience. Message me or just send an invite. If I'm online and not busy I will join any crew heist invites.