Halloween is coming to Rocket League

Jaggy

AND IT'S FREE!!  Coming 10/18.

Guys, I'm really excited about this update because I love Halloween!  Not only do we get a paid DLC on the 13th, but we get all of this Halloween stuff five days later.  It's like, double treat.  :D

What to expect:

Here’s a full list of our upcoming tricks and treats:

• “Calavera” Antenna
  • “Candy Corn” Rocket Trail
  • “Carriage” Wheels
  • “Fuzzy Brute” Antenna
  • “Fuzzy Vampire” Antenna
  • “Pumpkin” Topper

These items are ours to keep forever as long as we win them while playing matches.  We have until November 2 to unlock all items.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/05/free-halloween-items-coming-to-rocket-league/

• Like 1

Fo sho!!

I'll be playing a lot next week because the new DLC is coming out on Tuesday.  I was going to play yesterday for a bit, but dancing on Destiny won.  :lol:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

WTF?

Has anyone else had the Halloween stuff unlocked yet?  It's almost 5pm PST and I am still not unlocking a single Halloween item.  I've played online and exhibition... no luck.

EDIT:  After playing a few games, I was able to unlock one of the items.  Looks like it will unlock one item every few games (win or lose) for the Halloween collectibles.

Edited by Jaggy