Taco Bell Contest

Sinister

Taco Bell is giving away 6000 PS4 systems from now til nov.

Odds of winning are slim but the drawing is time based. Winner every ten minutes. Doesn't hurt to try. I won an iPad from a raffle once.

Today, maybe tomorrow. 

:lol:

Nowhere near that soon, I'm afraid. Unless a few things actually go my way - even then it would probably take a month before I could make the purchase. I'm forced to miss out on many more TNTs and other fun events in the meantime.

Odds of winning are slim but the drawing is time based. Winner every ten minutes. Doesn't hurt to try. I won an iPad from a raffle once.

Sounds great! Wish I lived in the States. You've got lots of awesome giveaways that I can't take part in over there. :P

(Since I'm a nutcase, I used to wake up at 4:30 am for this PL. Totally worth it! :))

• Like 1

It is a Gold system and comes with 1 year of plus and the uncharted collection.

Needless to say I have ate there a few times already.

Gotta watch it though cause the employees will "forget" to put your meal in the special box that has the code needed to enter.

• Like 1

The better odds of winning this, is to input your codes during a slow time of night... increases your chances.

It is a Gold system and comes with 1 year of plus and the uncharted collection.

Needless to say I have ate there a few times already.

Gotta watch it though cause the employees will "forget" to put your meal in the special box that has the code needed to enter.

Yes, I got two in a row from one taco bell where the code had been used already. Come to find out, some employee got fired shortly after for stealing a stack of codes.

Here in the UK they have a policy of being able to enter the competitions without being forced to make a purchase, there usually is an alternative entry method.

I used to be a regular comper a few years ago. Used to enter about 20 online competions a day. Won all sorts of stuff from TV and a Blu-ray player to days out at races and quite a few crates of beer. 

I have an email that I used solely for these comps which now has around 50,000 unread emails. One day I'll start clearing them out. 

There are two ways to enter without purchase.

You can request a code online and they will mail it to you.

You can also register for one that is good for one entry per day. However, you can't use it until mid October.

The drawing is completely time based. Every ten minutes from the moment it started. The first person to text a code after each ten minute mark, wibs.

The better odds of winning this, is to input your codes during a slow time of night... increases your chances.

Isn't Taco Bell similar to the late night kebab we have over in the UK? We only tend to eat them late at night. Although we normally eat them after a skin full of beer so the chances of us being in a state to input a code is pretty slim. 

Isn't Taco Bell similar to the late night kebab we have over in the UK? We only tend to eat them late at night. Although we normally eat them after a skin full of beer so the chances of us being in a state to input a code is pretty slim. 

Pretty much, but no. Taco Bell is like any other fast food place in our country, as during lunch and dinner times, their lines are massive, and usually out to the road. BUT... after 2am in the morning, for the longest time, they were the only place open, which brought them to being a great place for post pub events. Now, almost all the fast food places are open 24hours a day, and yes, between like 4am and 8am, there are not many entries into the contest!

(EDIT: By not many, I mean compared to average hourly contestants.)

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl

The Wife wants one now so will try this a couple times.

If by some miracle two of us in the house could win one I would be making someone in the crew very happy.

I'm just not going to eat whatever the hell they want me to eat in order for a chance to get one.  I'll use the other methods for codes.  So it will be a very, very slim chance in my house.

Lol. Their Tacos aren't that bad. You have to purchase one of their Big Boxes. One is the Quesarito and comes with two other Tacos. The other is the hard shell Taco wrapped in a soft shell. Comes with another Taco and Burrito.

That said , I prefer my Mexican food from a sit down joint, owned by folks that barely speak English.

Having the free code would be easier as you could just enter it at different times each day.

A few Reddit users claim to have won one. The consensus is to hang on to the system for several months after it arrives. Then sell it because folks pay stupid amounts of money for limited number, special edition systems.

Taco Bell is such a shit hole, I hate it when the kids and wife want to eat there.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

The same holds true to pretty much all fast food these days. All poorly made and tasteless garbage. I prefer a meal from home. I moved to Florida from a little town in KY named, Elizabethtown (yes the one the movie is named after yet only has one scene from it) and they cannot get enough places to eat out.