Calling all nerds

Tiki_Wakka

I want that 10mil from heists, if u on ps3 and want to team up let me know. "Nerds" means, knowing every nuance of heists, dont want a f*** up half way through heist 3 ya know.

I might not be on tommorow. Maybe 5pm central but since school is around the corner, I feel lazy about going online. Also I haven't been able to find players on the gta forum.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I want that 10mil from heists, if u on ps3 and want to team up let me know. "Nerds" means, knowing every nuance of heists, dont want a f*** up half way through heist 3 ya know.

God I hope it's not you that fucks up halfway through heist 3, you'll look like a total knob. Ya know.
  • Like 5

Rich, Mousey and I have been helping furdog complete the challenge. Should have completed it last night. But, due to a server save failure (we suspect), he didn't get the reward. :(

In the event R* won't fix him we will need to run through again. Mousey has graciously offered up her spot if you'd like to join us.

• Like 2

UberL33tPwner69_XDBX_Sig.png

Yup I'm up for this again since I didn't get the reward when we finished it. Anyway, Uber and Rich are experts at getting through all of these without issues. Only a few close calls with falling helicopters.

• Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

BTW I already completed it so I'm just volunteering if anyone needs me.

-Tips-

-if someone dies, everyone must turn off their consoles immediately. Even if it says it reseted, it didn't.

-snacks and armour- always

-chat room if you all wish

-kuruma for sweeping an area infested with hostiles

-heavy utility outfit saved (host must set to player saved outfit)

• Like 1

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

All good tips, the plug at the wall thing though, is overkill for me. I cant bring myself to do it, unless I'm the only one not, then I will.

Others have said that it is fairly straight forward and thats the truth! We all got the gear, and dem SkiLLzz.

I am the same with offering my professional service, enjoy heists, and will help anyone that wants help when I'm finished.

• Like 1

• Consigliere

Tiki, Uber tells me you're up for this alongside him, furdog and me. Looking forward to it and, like you, we're not plug pullers!

BTW I already completed it so I'm just volunteering if anyone needs me.

Rock on, Prodigy. We will keep you in mind for future heists! :)

UberL33tPwner69_XDBX_Sig.png