Need help with Mastermind?

JustHatched

I am available to fill in for the Mastermind to any PS4 player/s who still need to do it.

I have done 2 runs at it (my account and Rose's account) plus a run at it where a team member died once but we went on anyways. I won't claim to know all the short cuts, but I know several ways of doing it to make things easier.

For me to help out, the jobs will need to be run in the NA evenings. And I only ask for 10% of the cut.

SO if you need a 4th to fill the team let me know.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Thanks for the offer.  I setup a team consisting of myself, Athena, n9nelives and ZZTop.  We made it to the Prison Break Heist, and one of the crew got flattened by a wild cop car while attempting to get from the police truck to the waiting airplane.  Any suggestions on best practices for getting the ground crew safely onto the plane?  I was in the Pilot role, and put the aircraft halfway down the Sandy Shores runway.

Since we had to start over, only Athena and I have completed the Fleeca job at this point.  If one of the other two has to drop out for whatever reason, I'd love to get your help on our team!

When leaving the Prison take the bus off road and straight to the airfield.

Buzzard pilot should be blowing up cops, but has to be careful to not blow things up around or over the plane while it's on the ground.

It's a bit of a gamble everytime, and I do suggest everyone be ready to CLOSE APPLICATION or shut the PS4 off if someone dies. On ann attempt we done a crew member ran into the plane propller and died. We were able to shut down fast enough that the game didn't have time to save the death.

I would be willing to jump in and start from Fleeca if needed.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

i dont feel confident enough to try this lol i would fail alot and it would feel like your letting the team down lol

nicolabellamy77.png

i dont feel confident enough to try this lol i would fail alot and it would feel like your letting the team down lol

It's not hard if you take your time and work together.

It's not hard if you take your time and work together.

maybe on day i will try it, but i will worry about dying lol

nicolabellamy77.png

I need one more member for my group if you can help me hatch. So far I have PrancingSkeleton (EST time zone) and Visesh_91 (EU Time zone) in my group.

Keep your PS3 close and eject the disc or shut it off just before you die, scream in the mic to eject so your team does the same. If done quickly no progress will be lost.

I need one more member for my group if you can help me hatch. So far I have PrancingSkeleton (EST time zone) and Visesh_91 (EU Time zone) in my group.

Vish gonna be able to do it at NA evenings?

Keep your PS3 close and eject the disc or shut it off just before you die, scream in the mic to eject so your team does the same. If done quickly no progress will be lost.

Vish gonna be able to do it at NA evenings?

He said he prefers EU hours but I'll have to check on that.

He said he prefers EU hours but I'll have to check on that.

I'm sure he does,

There is no way I can do EU timeframes, to much going on for me in the day time.

I'm sure he does,

There is no way I can do EU timeframes, to much going on for me in the day time.

I asked him if he's able to go by NA hours. 

If not then we're back down to three people. I don't have a problem doing it with EU timeframes but since me, you and Prance are all NA we'll have to find another NA member.

I would be interested in doing this, if you need another NA player.  I'm on EST and could be available weekday evenings from 8pm to 11:30pm or so.

I would be interested in doing this, if you need another NA player.  I'm on EST and could be available weekday evenings from 8pm to 11:30pm or so.

If I don't get a reply from Vish then you can be our 4th member. If hatch is alright with those times since he said there's a lot that goes on for him.