"200 Hours... at least."

UberL33tPwner69

I get a kick out of these guys. This episode had me laughing because it was so easy to relate with. Some of you may have already seen it. But, I thought it would be worth a post.

• Like 1

UberL33tPwner69_XDBX_Sig.png

Meh... I've done & seen it all in GTA V and I'm so ready for GTA 6.  :lol:  Yes, wasted way too many hours of my life in that game.

My daughter loves Minecraft.  She would play that game all day/every day if we let her.

In other news, a few of us in the crew are going to need a Rocket League Anonymous soon...

Meh... I've done & seen it all in GTA V and I'm so ready for GTA 6.  :lol:  Yes, wasted way too many hours of my life in that game.

My daughter loves Minecraft.  She would play that game all day/every day if we let her.

In other news, a few of us in the crew are going to need a Rocket League Anonymous soon...

maybe we should host a intervention?

Edited by nicolabellamy77
  • Like 1

nicolabellamy77.png

What is this Rocket League you speak of?

It's a PS4/PC game that is totally amaze-balls.  Little RC cars + soccer/football = amazing good time.  It's just... amazing.  AMAZING! 

My daughter sings us a theme song and everything.  ROCKET LEAGUE!

They put it up for free in the PS+ Store for the July game.  Best free game I've ever downloaded so far.

My daughter sings us a theme song and everything.  ROCKET LEAGUE!

LOL Cute! I think I saw some gameplay for this now that you've described it.

I have somewhere near 1 trillion hours on Borderlands 2. Perhaps a little under, but still a really lot.

It never gets old does it?

It never gets old does it?

It does not. I still love it. Even after playing through it 20 or 30 times maxing out every character.

So, what other games have people logged a multiitude of hours on?  Here's my own list, all 200+ hours:

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Pro Evolution Soccer (many variants, I only update every 2 or 3 years, too expensive to do anually)

GTA: San Andreas

GTA: V (another week or so in crew and you can add the online part as over 200 hours itself most likely!)

Samurai Warriors 2 (and its add-ons)

Skyrim (had 5 or 6 characters past the level 60 mark)

Command & Conquer (various ones over the years, got The First Decade a coupla years back, still love the odd game)

EVE Online

League Of Legends

• Like 1

Skyrim

Battlefield 3

Those are the two games before GTA where I took note of the hours played. Both well over 500 hours. Small fry compared to the 1200+ hours I've put into GTA online.

In the past though I've racked up many hours playing Star Wars Battlefront, Gran Turismo, F1 2010 etc, Mashed, Sim City, Sims (I liked building the houses not the lifestyle crap) All the lego franchise games.

I spent way too many hours playing Mass Effect 3, probably over 600. 

Red Dead Redemption - at least 400 if not more. I still play it once in awhile. It's my favorite game of all time.

GTA V - I don't even want to know how many hours I've spent playing this game.

Metal Gear Online - I was in a competitive clan and we spent a lot of time playing in tournaments.

GTA San Andreas - my favorite GTA game. I downloaded it for the PS3 and and was excited to play it again, but the graphics are horrible so I refuse to play it. I still have my PS2 and I've been meaning to put the game in to see if it looks like it does on the PS3. I can't imagine that it does.

Mass Effect & Mass Effect 2 I played at least 4 or 5 playthroughs on each game to experience the different dialog choices and the actions that followed those choices.

I also love the Uncharted series. Spent a lot of time in 2 & 3. Looking forward to A Thief's End.

PSO and Skies of Arcadia on the Dreamcast would be included on my list.

H&H is another addicting time sink... Like EVE, it is difficult to learn and more difficult to master with a ridiculously intricate leveling and skill system, almost limitless game world, and ever present danger of PD.

Kingdoms rise and are razed; High-level toons are carefully built over months and years only to be felled so the victor can loot thier gear and steal their skull for LP.

Its a FtP indie game so the graphics are very simple. If you dislike Minecraft for its art direction you will find H&H atrocious. But, if you can get passed the low-rez sprites and MS Paint visuals you'll find an extremely rewarding experience.

Mah-Dry-Bread recently made a great guide on how to successfully run and play the game. Here's part 1 of a five-part 5+ hr tutorial if you're interested...