hi everyone

nicolabellamy77

hi everyone im nicola my psn is nicolabellamy77

some of you know me becuase i was a underboss at wicked executioners, i have left that crew because they were too strict, too serious and too much of a dictatorship

now a little about me, im from cumbria in england im 24, i have played gta games for a long time starting properly with san andreas, i also like the batman arkham games, red dead redemption, south park the stick of truth, skyrim, saints row 2-4 , sims 3, the last of us, black ops 1 , heavy rain and far cry 3, thats all i can think of right now but there is more and alot of games ive yet to try

i like horror films and rock/metal music

i have 5 cats and a dog 

on gta im currently a lvl 415 , my favorite things to do is DEATH MATCHES lol but i like racing, heists , crazy races, LTS (mainly rockets v's insurgents) i basically like doing everything but captures lol but i will always try my best at everything i do, im used to regularly hosting playlists for people, i do have a mic but i might be quiet for abit as im quite shy, im on the ps3 but im hoping to get a ps4 i really really really want one lol, 

im not sure what else to put here but my psn is nicolabellamy77 so feel free to add me :)

• Like 6

nicolabellamy77.png

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicolabellamy77

• Dodge

• Beez

• Gunmanmark

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Glad to see you've made it here, welcome, we hope you have fun and please get a ps4 soon :D

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Banketelli, Xyon, Beez, Torrid, Squirrel_Army, ErnYoung, and LV_Jag.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on July 22nd, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Vetting starts immediately.

Your social club is private so I can't send you an invite. Request an invite on RSC so we can get you in.

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Banketelli, Xyon, Beez, Torrid, Squirrel_Army, ErnYoung, and LV_Jag.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on July 22nd, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Vetting starts immediately.

Your social club is private so I can't send you an invite. Request an invite on RSC so we can get you in.

ive sent a request :)

nicolabellamy77.png

Welcome, I know we have traded bullets once or twice. Hope things work out for you better here.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: