Ran this tonight with Custom Cars. It was nearly perfect with Stock Sports Cars. Customs seemed a little too much. I dunno. What do you think?

Dodgeservice.png

I thought it ran fine with customs. Haven't run it with stock to compare though. Fairly simple, fast track with some tricky turns. I can dig it.

Edited by GooN
  • Like 1

This is a fantastic track, in every respect. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

One change I'd suggest though. Either pull the starting grid back quite a ways (which I would do regardless a bit anyways because it is close to the first CP) or add another CP between the last and the finish line .. probably part way into the right lane to indicate that's the side you should stay on. Just a visual thing and it'd enhance that line a bit (somewhere around 3:28).

Not sure where the first lap went, but here's 2 thru 3. I desperately wish the lighting conditions on the 3rd lap were an actual time setting. Evening is perfect for so many races IMO. You'll see why. Was set to current. Custom Sedans were great and I imagine Custom Coupes would be perfect for this track. Props are also well done.

I would honestly change one of your nominations to include this as "one of your best" of the 4 allowed entries.

Edited by G37
  • Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Ok, moved Starting Grid all the way back to the beginning of the front straight. Added a CP between the Starting Grid and CP 1. Also moved to Coupes for Default Class.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Ok, moved Starting Grid all the way back to the beginning of the front straight. Added a CP between the Starting Grid and CP 1. Also moved to Coupes for Default Class.

Nominate it. Do it. You won't.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I don't feel that it is one of my best.

I agree with G. I think it is. It's not the most technical track but it feels like a proper circuit. I fell into a pattern of actually properly apexing corners and thinking of it like playing Gran Turismo. It's just a solid track that stays interesting lap after lap.

Well, I called your bluff. Its been nominated. Along with another track I really like. I removed... Wait for it... Scouring the Projects. Holy shit. 

Dodgeservice.png

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...