If you plan to get flowers for mom....

JustHatched

for Mother's Day then you need to order them MONDAY!! If you wait you may not get them or get exactly what you want because this is the busiest holiday for American and Canadian florists (dunno bout the rest of the world).

Be sure to order them from a real florist and not a box shipper like 1800flowers, proflowers, etc.. FTD and Teleflora are not florists, they merely pass the orders onto real florists but at a price...

If you need help in figuring out what to get you can always call our shop and we can help you out so you know what to order. Or you can order thru us and we can send the order to a florist closest to you. (cheaper to order from your florist rather than go thru us).

Just a reminder to save you a headache and cash..

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

BUMP!

Don't forget about your mother's!  Damn it.

Even if you don't get her flowers, get her something nice.

I can attest 1800 Flowers sucks ass.

Once ordered WELL IN ADVANCE and they tried delivering them to me at 8 PM that night/day of (think it was Mother's Day a couple years ago). I refused receipt of them and I got shit from the delivery girl. I wanted to punch her in the throat. Was an absolute pain to get a refund.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

We are so swamped with orders, gonna be the biggest Mother's Day yet for us. Most orders are for Friday so that means Rose and the girls will be at the shop till about 3:00am, plus 3 big funerals on Friday as well.

Good thing we have extra delivery people coming in.

All I have done for 2 days is type orders..

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Less pistol whipping on me? Oh the shame :lol:

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines