Daily objectives sucks

Kudisanga

Found out by chance that we have daily objectives when you log online. Mind you i thought easy 25k every day will be sweet until my 5th day when i get : play tennis, rally race and stunt jump. Waste of my fuc***g time.

How i am suppose to complete a jump if i completed before,

Useless c**star

• Like 2

You can still complete a stunt jump multiple times. You just have to do the jump the same way as the first time and it will come up as stunt jump completed. But good luck with the tennis and rally driving tho...

• Like 1

I play tennis all the time.  If you see me online, just host it and invite me.  Rally racing is easy, especially if you chose Criminal Records.

Honestly, I've only completed one daily objective.  They are never really that interesting.  :lol:

As my routine i always sell a car first when log on, so i think to myself let's do this for a quick bucks.… yeah right getting people on tennis is easy but rally one

Yeah, to get something out of a rally races, you'd need to involve 3 other crew members. Participated in a rally with at least 4 pairs of crew mates. That was great fun, but not very likely to have a very good experience when doing it just to complete the daily objectives.

We should do more rallys!! :D

• Like 3

So far I have had no problems with daily objectives, but this is clearly just luck as I have not had to do anything like tennis, arm wrestling etc that requires someone else and is not that popular.

The hardest ones for me are claiming a bounty. PvP in free roam just isn't me. If I set a bounty on someone then chances are before I can claim it someone else has and killed me as well. So for those I have had to resort to finding someone in a shop or garage and waiting to kill them as they come out.

I was wondering if we should set up a thread here for people to post on if they need a a couple of crew to complete an objective.

Bounties suck. When in freemode, they're all over the place. Get it in your daily objective and all of a sudden no more bounties ! I spent 30 minutes jumping from session to session and nothing. :lol: Waste of time. For the stunt jumps, once you've completed them, they don't count anymore for your daily objective. Why doesn't R* put them on the map so I don't have to drive around looking for them. <_< So basically, unless you just started GTA:O or are broke, the objectives are useless.

Edited by FragTrap666

Stunt jumps you have done before do count. But completeing them does not always trigger the objective being complete. You just have to keep trying. Burgermauger (2nd post here) says you have to do them the same way you did them before..

• 3 weeks later...

Just had "play a match of tennis" for the first time. I don't get why we have to do a full match when in golf/darts one hole/leg will do. My first two attempts failed because my opponents quit before the match was done, so that didn't count. 3rd attempt did it, but I almost had the throw the match to make sure that opponent didn't quit from boredom as we both struggled hold our serves.

I think if I can get the rest of today's and tomorrow's done I will have completed a months (i.e. 4 weeks) worth of objectives.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2