Golf

Burgermauger

While i dont watch golf i do hack it up every once in awhile. However at work we run a masters pool where you pick who you think will finish top 3 in order then the winning golfers back 9 score on final round as tie breaker.

this year i took mclroy spieth and day in that order. so i will follow the masters because of this pool. Need roy to pick it ip little tomorow

I watch little golf, but will get a few rounds in with a 12 pack a few times a year.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I watch little golf, but will get a few rounds in with a 12 pack a few times a year.

couldn't agree more not sure if i played a round of golf without getting drunk. that may be why i suck. unfortunately with my shoulder the way it is i haven't golfed in over a year bought a new driver 18 months ago and have never swung it. 

I play 60+ rounds a year.... Now to do that in Canada is an accomplishment !

I know, you've got to avoid those polar bears on the green. :P

couldn't agree more not sure if i played a round of golf without getting drunk. that may be why i suck. unfortunately with my shoulder the way it is i haven't golfed in over a year bought a new driver 18 months ago and have never swung it.

I've never really walked off the course, crawled a couple times and had help the others

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: