Need help getting "footage"...

JALJ

Hey guys, not sure if its ok for me to post this here but Im sure it will be moved just in case it's not lol...

Im working on a "special" video project that will show off the awesomeness of our crew. I hope to have it finished in the next week before school starts again and unfortunately the inspiration only came to me yesterday so I only started collecting footage on my ps4 today...but heres my plan:

I want to try and have it done ASAP and I want to make sure i get all the badass footage I can get....so i was wondering if there was interest in joining me for an impromptu one time PL, one that has a collection of  jobs that give us pretty visuals. (Think RPG TDM's or Captures with tanks and Buzzards etc...). Ill be collecting most of the footage through my PS4 capture and won't need you guys to do anything else but join me so you too can be part of my video.

Its only going to be around a 3 minute video so i figured a quick 8 job PL will give me more than enough footage. The more the merrier and having as many crew members participate will only make the video that much better.

I want this to be my present to the crew, that can be used for recruitment or even just as a reminder of where this crew is at this point in its existence, a video we can all look back on and remember the good times. 

I would want to have the PL either tomorrow or the next day so time is of the essence. Any ideas, thoughts, insults are appreciated.

TL;DR

Im making a "video", i need participants to make it better. Would anyone be interested in having an small impromptu PL on PS4 in the next few days to help me get the cool footage i need?

• Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Bump to get this post through the night...

I like your idea lann3...we recently had 2 military take overs I'm so bummed I didn't get more footage

There are playlists running on the next few days so you could get footage from them. Maybe ask the hosts to hold some jobs that you want to see. If you can't get to those ones, you could try hosting an event as you suggested outside of those times, but as you know it is pretty quiet at other times so the best you can do is submit and event with what's happening (making sure it doesn't clash with other playlists) and hope people join.

scottyb1988.jpg

Anytime you want help with getting footage just give me a shout. I've got a lot of experience in this. 

Check out the video social group too.Which reminds me, wonder how Jag is getting on with her Italian Job planning?

• Like 1

Anytime you want help with getting footage just give me a shout. I've got a lot of experience in this. 

Check out the video social group too.Which reminds me, wonder how Jag is getting on with her Italian Job planning?

:lol:

I'm trying to time out that train in the subway to get it how I want it.  However, it's been kind of hectic this week as it's spring break and I have both kid's at home with my all day.  I'd usually do planning in the mornings when the baby is napping and the other is at school.  She goes back on Monday.  YAY!  So I can get back to figuring out that train.  Again, if it doesn't work how I want, then I'm going to try to plan a recreate of another scene.  :D

JAL - Depending when you want to do this, I might be around for it.  It's rare for me to be online during the weekdays.  And I'm usually not around during the days on the weekends.  If you're able to attend G's playlist on Saturday night, I bet you will get a lot of really good footage.  I'm not sure what goes on at the vetting PL's since I never attend that one.  We only have one PS4 in our house.  First world problems.  :lol:

Thanks guys, ill prob do what Scotty recommended and just join the next few pl's and hope i can get what i need. I have a decent amount of footage already but you can never have too much lol.

Just joined the video group Squirrel,  I want to have a video project and was considering making a short film with my brother but then thought why not use GTA! Especially considering how easy to capture and transfer video. This is kind of a test and Im hoping it all goes well before i take on a much bigger project.

Ill post the video once im done, but probably wont be done until Monday or Tuesday. Id love to have some feedback!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, ill prob do what Scotty recommended and just join the next few pl's and hope i can get what i need. I have a decent amount of footage already but you can never have too much lol.

Just joined the video group Squirrel,  I want to have a video project and was considering making a short film with my brother but then thought why not use GTA! Especially considering how easy to capture and transfer video. This is kind of a test and Im hoping it all goes well before i take on a much bigger project.

Ill post the video once im done, but probably wont be done until Monday or Tuesday. Id love to have some feedback!

Just following up how you went with getting the footage and making the video? Looking forward to the end result :)

scottyb1988.jpg

I was able to get footage Scotty...unfortuanetly I have some serious RL problems right now and i wasnt able to finish the video. Im actually going to have to step away from the crew for a little bit while i get my life straightened out. I hope to get a chance to finish the video as soon as i can and will post it as soon as i do...

I hope to be back as soon as possible and coming back and playing with you guys again. 

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 1

I was able to get footage Scotty...unfortuanetly I have some serious RL problems right now and i wasnt able to finish the video. Im actually going to have to step away from the crew for a little bit while i get my life straightened out. I hope to get a chance to finish the video as soon as i can and will post it as soon as i do...

I hope to be back as soon as possible and coming back and playing with you guys again.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get everything sorted out as quickly and easily as possible. See you when you get back :)

scottyb1988.jpg