Which cartoon character are you?

JustHatched

http://www.playbuzz.com/ilonac11/which-cartoon-character-are-you

According to the test I am Velma from Scooby Doo

"You're a brave lab rat, a strong woman and a kind person !

Your family and friends are what matters to you.
Everyone around you can rely on you for your caring and responsible way of thinking. But sometimes you blend in and people forget about you, although you don't like being alone. You're quite an introvert, but you manage to meet more people and find your way in society. You don't like much hanging out and getting drunk, even though you like testing your limits.
Anyway, you became mature and down-to-earth thanks to your many own experiences of the world.
You go, girl !"

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

http://www.playbuzz.com/ilonac11/which-cartoon-character-are-you

According to the test I am Velma from Scooby Doo

"You're a brave lab rat, a strong woman and a kind person !

Your family and friends are what matters to you.

Everyone around you can rely on you for your caring and responsible way of thinking. But sometimes you blend in and people forget about you, although you don't like being alone. You're quite an introvert, but you manage to meet more people and find your way in society. You don't like much hanging out and getting drunk, even though you like testing your limits.

Anyway, you became mature and down-to-earth thanks to your many own experiences of the world.

You go, girl !"

Apparently, I am also Velma from Scooby Doo. :D

I got the same as Hatch. Though I did not understand one of the questions (actually, I did not know any of the offered answers*).

and a bonus:

(bonus : Johnny Bravo is in love with you ;))

:blink:

* who are: Buttercup, Armin(SnK), Jake, Mushu and Nami?

Edited by zmurko

I am Spongebob :D

You are a brave, kind-hearted and funny person to live with !
You're an extrovert, and friends are what matters the most to you.
Everyone knows your name, you have a large friends web where you live and you never leave your loved ones behind. You like most of all exciting places like theme parks or bars where you can meet new people.
You may be a little crazy sometimes, and you often let your "imaaagination" take over everything else. This helps you for most of the time, but you tend to escape serious matters way too often.
But hey, you're cool !

I got Charlie Brown haha

30065a68-f4f8-43e9-a64c-a1efd9a65877.jpg
You're kinda shy person, who has a lot of reflection moments and anxious issues with society. But you're a caring person and people around you like you more than you think !
You live in your own world, only noticing people when there's something special about them, and what matters most to you is love. You like large spaces and quiet places, like libraries (ok, that's a bit cliché).
But you make real efforts to be part of a community, and being special could be a way of being accepted !
Keep going, mate !
Edited by adsyfindlay

Apparently, I'm Daria ...

TBH, I didn't know most of these cartoon characters.  If I could pick any, my cartoon self would be Gaston Lagaffe from my all time favorte artist Franquin.

gaston-lagaffe---le-cas-lagaffe-242224.j

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

You are Charlie Brown !
30065a68-f4f8-43e9-a64c-a1efd9a65877.jpg
You're kinda shy person, who has a lot of reflection moments and anxious issues with society. But you're a caring person and people around you like you more than you think !
You live in your own world, only noticing people when there's something special about them, and what matters most to you is love. You like large spaces and quiet places, like libraries (ok, that's a bit cliché).
But you make real efforts to be part of a community, and being special could be a way of being accepted !
Keep going, mate !

Who the hell is Charlie Brown ?

Drumroll please....

You're Bart Simpson !
7d5db3cc-c949-47df-867d-3430286cfef8.jpg
You're an arrogant, out-going but caring person !
As a child you were someone's ruler, brat or bully. But now that you've grown up a little, you became aware of the injustices of this world. You like to hang out with friends or meet new people. You don't like being alone.
What matters the most to you is family, and you may have some unknown qualities that could make you more loved by people.
Not bad !
  • Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

I am Clover. 

You're a strong woman, kinda girly-girl and loyal person !
You never let people tell you what you have to do, which can be a good or a bad thing.
You like small places where you can meet new people, and you also like to party, travel or do whatever you can to change yourself. Your friends and lovers are what matters the most, and you're an out-going person who likes to hang out for most of the time.
Hell yeah !

• Like 1