Keep spawning in a cage!

Gooner

Sure, Im an animal but caging me like this seems excessive... (ha-ha)

I keep spawning in this cage in my apartment garage at Tinsel Towers (Strangeways Ave., Vinewood) (Guess location might be unimportant)

Anyone else seen this? Any advice apart from suiciding? Hate to waste my hard-earned GTA dollars on that. Sure, the rational thing to do is probably sending a bug report, but it does sound like a lot of trouble... for little gain.

Seems like it is spawning the gate from a parking lot or similar in your garage.

Try setting your spawn location to last location, Then join a quick job, finish the job and you should spawn elsewhere from then on. Submit the bug report and stay out of the garage for the time being. Call the mechanic for your cars as well.

Wow, what is that?

Thx guys, Ill try your advice guys! Its just so convenient to spawn in the main garage. It seems fine to enter it from outside tho.

Might even send that bug report... :)

Oh, and why didnt I think of starting up a job when I was stuck... Thx Token

Wow, what is that?

Thx guys, Ill try your advice guys! Its just so convenient to spawn in the main garage. It seems fine to enter it from outside tho.

Might even send that bug report... :)

Oh, and why didnt I think of starting up a job when I was stuck... Thx Token

looks like one of those basketball games in an arcade.

Garage location doesn't matter as all garages don't actually have a location.

Restart console, change spawn location to apartment, last location or random.

Things like this have been happening on PS3 for months, that was when I changed spawn location to random or last location, spawning in a garage or apartment seems useless as you can call a car from any of your 3 garages while on foot.

Also another thing, you've very likely to be a victim of the proximity mines when exiting your garage.

Edited by DavidCore89

I know about the risk of getting killed. But since they have to pay for my car when killing with explosives, laugh's on them :)

Freemode killing would be so much more fun without all the explosives.

looks like one of those basketball games in an arcade.

Ah, thats why I dont recognize the prop. Should visit an arcade.

When this happens to me I push start go to online and either start a job or just select find new session.

That may work, but only because you're leaving the garage.

Without a console restart, I'm pretty sure you'll take that prop data with you in every session and it will be visible anytime you spawn in a garage, this excludes walking/driving into a garage.

It was the same with the UFO's and Ferris wheels last year.

Also if one person in a session has that prop - you all will.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

Try taking of your animal mask?

Haha I had a similar bug and after reading some threads about it apparently hackers have done something and anyone in the session effects everyone else.

I had some kind of massive hydraulic machine in my garage that trapped me between the lift and my cars. I could access any of my cars in there either..

It was there sometimes and disappeared sometimes and not for any real reason. I never submitted a bug report, but if you do and lots of others do, they should patch it on the next update (maybe) :P

scottyb1988.jpg

None of those things including the ufos has ever followed me after starting a job or finding a new session.  : NINJA :

That may work, but only because you're leaving the garage.

Without a console restart, I'm pretty sure you'll take that prop data with you in every session and it will be visible anytime you spawn in a garage, this excludes walking/driving into a garage.

It was the same with the UFO's and Ferris wheels last year.

Hah, a hack. At least its good to know what happened, thanks!

Unbelievable R* lets the game be so open for hacking. Is it correct that they actually allow modded games to connect with the rest of us? Very strange reasoning behind that...

Try taking of your animal mask?

Haha I had a similar bug and after reading some threads about it apparently hackers have done something and anyone in the session effects everyone else.

I had some kind of massive hydraulic machine in my garage that trapped me between the lift and my cars. I could access any of my cars in there either..

It was there sometimes and disappeared sometimes and not for any real reason. I never submitted a bug report, but if you do and lots of others do, they should patch it on the next update (maybe) :P

Dont log on to a crew session with a dirty game!