Sniperbowl - Sniper only world championship. GO LOCALS!

ErnYoung

Snipers in a gravel pit with dump trucks and bull dozers... Besides better cover, what more could you ask for?

2-30 Players

Forced Heavy Sniper Rifles

Heavy Sniper Pickups in the pit middle

2_0.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Greyskall/games/gtav/jobs/job/lO2N_fJGw0KfNlPLvuNPlg?platformId=11

Please provide feedback here so that I might improve this and future creations.

Play well,

Ernie 

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

The only thing I would change is the heavy sniper to a normal sniper. It's pretty much a one shot kill anywhere where as the normal sniper needs a head shot or at least 2+ shots else where. That will make it last longer and give you a chance if you being shot at.

I personally prefer to use the lowest power weapon in most classes as it makes it more vital to use headshots and you don't die as easy.

Another idea could be to add some other weapons in the middle to make people move around. This would allow people who Prefer to run and gun to have other options so they don't get bored. This would change the dynamic of the game and may or may not be what you want the game to play out like so it's up to you.

Good work otherwise

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I have made the following updates.

Cover has been changed to the 6 stack sand blocks. These provide more firing access than the boulders as well as more visual cover. Placement has been modified to allow cover to cover movement.

The majority of the dump trucks and all of the dozers have been removed due to their explosion hazards. (Safety Third)

I experimented with the standard sniper instead of the the heavy sniper and found the scope on the standard sniper was a deal breaker so I left the heavy sniper as the forced.

Health packs, extra ammo and heavy armor pickups are in the trough along with a sand fort to defend from. 

This seems add a bit more strategy to the game. Please let me know your thoughts.

Ernie

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII