Shifty_Nifty's Intro

Shifty_Nifty

Hello all

My PSN is Shifty_Nifty, I'm based in the UK (London). Im 28 years old, and looking to enjoy a GTA Online experience without the immature gamers online who decide to bring a tank and so on into a lobby. 

I play most activities on gta, though my favourite type of game is racing (all types of racing).

I play GTA at least 5 times a week, though i do shift work i tend to be on different times. 

Hope to see you online.

• Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty_Nifty

• Lann

• Beez

• Smoggy

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Danielle, and Lt's Ssracing, Dead_Goon, Casey, Smoggy, Jesse, Banketelli, and Matty.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on Dec 24, 2014.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Dodgeservice.png

Hi Shifty and welcome to DB       :D

Just a little note to help you in your first days with DB.

Shoutbox

Please try and make 5 posts on anything you like within the forums.  This will give you access to the shoutbox and will make the website a much more interactive place for you to enjoy.  It's instant messaging so is great for a laugh and for information regarding last minute jobs/connection issues during playlist, posting questions etc.

RSVP's

Is is most important for you to RSVP if you would like to take part in any event.  This guarantees you a place and lets the host of an event know who to invite.  

This is done by firstly looking at the calendar link at the top of the header page which will take you to either of the following pages PS3 -http://www.domesticb...vents-calendar/ or PS4 - http://www.domesticb...ents-calender/.

Have a look at what's on and click on anything you think you might fancy taking part in.  Click on the link in the bottom left corner 'view event topic', this takes you to the main event page.  Have a read of this and if you want to take part, click on the 'I'm attending' button on the top right.  You have now secured a place and will be sent an invite.  You can always un-attend by clicking on the minus sign which will remove your name from the list.

Any queries, please contact myself or any one of the senior staff members as we are all here to help and are more than happy to.            :D