Hello

ronin

Hi there,

37 yo belgian looking for a friendly and mature crew. Been playing since GTA2, but rather new to GTAO (4/5 months).

Currently rank 120 and have a mic. I usually play 2-3 times per week, mostly from 8pm till 11-ish pm CET (GMT+1).

I found out about this crew through GTAF and I quite liked what I saw, heard and read upon further research (clean racing, teamwork, events, etc) :)

My PSN/SC name is ronin1904

Hope to see you online soon !

Ronin

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• ronin

• G37

• skip_rat

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Ssracing, Dead_Goon, Xyon, and Smoggy.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on 11/5/14.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Dodgeservice.png