Forum name

Torrid

So now I feel like I've either confused everyone or made more sense to the people who are getting to know me. Do a lot of people have different names on here than their PSN ID other than G? Most seem to have just a shortened version of their ID.

I'm thinking I may have set a record for name change after joining.

HAHAHAHA!

He's trying to figure out who is who.  The only person I call a different name than their PSN name is G.  Because seriously, Alchemic-Ink is a mouthful.  (that's what she said...)

• Like 3

Lol.

There's a couple off the top of my head, apologies if I forget anyone.

BrianM forum is BMStang PSN.

newyork-nightmare forum is tsarney PSN.

Xyon forum is jumbo67 PSN.

But yeah, most people have some shortened form of their PSN. Few cases like me where all 3 are different (including RSC).

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

HAHAHAHA!

He's trying to figure out who is who.  The only person I call a different name than their PSN name is G.  Because seriously, Alchemic-Ink is a mouthful.  (that's what she said...)

Cute

• Like 1

7rHPh4N.gif

I agree and I posted it.

Haha, love the name change. :D

Mine is the same everywhere--if I had different names for different sites, I would end up confusing myself.

I'm Torrid almost everywhere. It just doesn't fit anymore because I drive a Jag now too. It works out to be dubbed Mr. Jag regardless of how it happened.

• Like 1

im just matusware..google it and you will find me..

Google it and HE will find you.  :ph34r:

@Mr.Jag: It's usually not best to have different forum and PSN handles during vetting period, its best to change it after being vetted because of notes (those that don't visit forums often might have problems finding you on the forum). but I guess in your case it's not such an issue, since you've got a famous wife and everything. :lol:

• Like 2

My PSN is mahavers. Here I am Maha. Out of here I am Maha or Mahavir (full name).

Maha ( वीर ) - In Hindi means mettlesome, brave, mighty. In Finnish it means Stomach  :mellow:

newyork-nightmare forum is tsarney PSN.

Ah!  I didn't know that.  Thanks.

:lol: If you didn't know that you haven't read your Welcome pm properly Mate, shame on you :P

Edited by RO9M

Google it and HE will find you.  :ph34r:

@Mr.Jag: It's usually not best to have different forum and PSN handles during vetting period, its best to change it after being vetted because of notes (those that don't visit forums often might have problems finding you on the forum). but I guess in your case it's not such an issue, since you've got a famous wife and everything. :lol:

I'm famous?  lol

• Like 1