Game Swap

JustHatched

I was thinking random shit about the PS4 and was wondering what to do with my PS3 games when the time comes. Figured most would go to the kids but even they do not play all theirs, so I figured trade in at Game Stop but they give chump change for games.

It hit me that those interested could post up a list of games they would be willing to part with and perhaps we could swap games among the crew.

Tricky part is getting them there as real names and addresses would be needed as well as shipping fees. I would be willing to pay to ship a game if someone was sending one to me as well, basically each sender pays the fee.

If anyting it is a good idea, in practice maybe not. Thoughts?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Seems interesting, but like you said I'm sure people will have trepidations in practice. Curious what others may say.

Regardless, it's real unfortunate the PS4 wasn't backwards compatible. That was a real draw for the 1st gen PS3s. Now I have some good games I can't really play. I intend to keep my PS3 until it dies.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I could get rid of most of mine now as I don't play any other games. I may have changed the disc 3 times since buying GTA.

I have a pretty weak library of PS3 games (got shitloads of PS2)

The Last of Us

Battlefield 3

Damage Inc

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Heros of War - Patton

Assasins Creed 3

Birds of Steel

Star Trek

Civilisation 4

All Stars Battle Royal

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Good idea but I'm affraid this can only work if you swap games with people from your continent.

European games only work on European consoles. Same for the US.

But that could work easy for you americans. A little bit trickier for us in the old Europe. :)

Digitally downloaded games would help to save on time and $ especially if its from international locations and each game on its own psn account. I was thinking of this for the crew weeks ago, gaming minds think alike.

Good idea but I'm affraid this can only work if you swap games with people from your continent.

European games only work on European consoles. Same for the US.

But that could work easy for you americans. A little bit trickier for us in the old Europe. :)

I bought a few games from England they all worked well games like max Payne 3, BF3, COD3, NFS Unleash 2, Killzone 3 ..... And just last week digital version of Tomb raider digital edition all working on my US ps3 console because they are all region free. The only issue you could have is if you call customer service about issues with that game they might tell you to call the UK CS. Edited by smurf