GTA V Goals

revbouncer

It helps to set goals so you can achieve things. GTA is the same, if you have a goal rather than just play randomly & try to achieve your goal, chances are one day you will & you will get a huge sense of accomplishment when you do. Whether it be to buy a tank, or that expensive apartment filled with cars, goals are good to have.

So I thought a thread to discuss our goals would be cool.

I'll start...

My goal is to get the in game notification that I'm DOMINATING G37 in a deathmatch :D

What's your goal/s?

• Like 2

If anyone would like to assist me set a world record for a rally race on one of the new verified races that would be much appreciated.

I know the route so you don't need to be an actual co-driver, you just gotta sit tight on the back while I wheelie the Bati 801 as much as possible.

Your name will be listed as the co-driver on the world leaderboard, I'll post some details in a separate thread in the next day or two.

Go on Dai Boy!!!

My goal is to have everyone call DC 'Dai'.

Lol that would be pretty cool, very authentic ;)  

• Like 3

If anyone would like to assist me set a world record for a rally race on one of the new verified races that would be much appreciated.

I know the route so you don't need to be an actual co-driver, you just gotta sit tight on the back while I wheelie the Bati 801 as much as possible.

Your name will be listed as the co-driver on the world leaderboard, I'll post some details in a separate thread in the next day or two.

Hell yeah I want my name next to the Divine.

Right now I'm just looking at small things, numbers really. 500 races was pretty big for me. 1000 DM wins would be the next thing. Also maybe have a creation with 1000 plays lol.

• Like 4

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Hell yeah I want my name next to the Divine.

Right now I'm just looking at small things, numbers really. 500 races was pretty big for me. 1000 DM wins would be the next thing. Also maybe have a creation with 1000 plays lol.

Yeah I have sub-goals like these such as 1000 race wins, 500 DM wins, 1000 plays or 100 likes on a creation would be awesome too.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

To be the most feared Lazer pilot in the game

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1) At least 500 race wins.  The racing stats themselves are a little one-sided as they do not take into consideration how many people were in the field; where you placed (other than first); the type of race; etc, but there's a part of me that still wants to see 500 wins.  Less than 200 to go, so I'm hoping it will happen before the end of the year.

2) K/D ratio of at least 1.  Last time I checked, I was at 0.91.  A lot of my getting killed came from getting owned back in the day during those spawn-killing, tank-infested TDMs that I randomly got myself into, so I'd like to work towards at least one positive ratio as far as stats are concerned.

3) More TDM/DM wins than losses.  Since I don't think I'll ever be able to acquire a higher winning record compared to loss record in racing, I figured this should be more of my focus.  Currently, I am 408-452 in TDM/DM, so I think this is more realistic.

These are the ones as far as stats are concerned.

However, I would like to have at least 25 different creations to my name--a mix of races, TDMs, and captures, but I'm not rushing this.  It'll happen when it happens.

I'd still like to also beat Hatch in an air race, but I'm not holding my breath there.  :lol:

• Like 2

I'll take baby steps.

I want 300 race wins before I reach 600 losses. That will hold my 33% avg.

I would also like to hold a spot for one of my creations to be a go to job. So far, so good. My jobs get selected a lot for PLs and weekly challenges. Im proud of that, and hope to keep a job in that position. I really strive for that. It helps that my races have their own title in this crew. Thanks to HC, they are called Vehicle Gaunlets. And ive heard a track be called Dodgey on more than one occasion. Ive made a niche. And I want to keep it. So for this, I will thank everyone in the crew for giving my stuff a chance to shine.

• Like 4

Dodgeservice.png

Get invited to XDBX ... check.

Get vetted into XDBX ... check.

Have a role in XDBX ... check.

Win a XDBX weekly challenge ... check. (though i was the only one that took part :lol: )

Next goal:

Stay in XDBX for as long as possible. GTA 6 anyone?

Win a race ... check.

Win a race with rev and/or DC on the grid ... check.

100 race wins ... check.

Next goal:

Win one of rev's racing PLs!  B)

Beat desuno1 on one of his tracks. :ph34r:

Get a kill on a TDM ... check.

Win a TDM ... check.

Be a MVP in a TDM ... check.

Kill G in a TDM ... check. :D

Next goal:

Win a non-melee DM.

Win a non-melee DM against G. :ph34r:

Create a track ... check.

Create a track someone will actually like ... check.

Create a track someone else will actually host ... check.

Next goal:

Create a class specific track for each racing class.

That's pretty much it.

Maybe win a XDBX championship one day.

• Like 6

Short time...

1. Finish all the contact missions                                    V
2. Get a liberator                                                            V
3. Upgrade all my cars                                                    V

Long time...

1. Be useful in a death match
2. Learn to fly                                                                  in progress
3. What vishes said..
4. Creator

Edited by Cotick20
  • Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

1. Finish an XDBX race with more than 8 crew members racing.

2. Kill every single one of you with the broken bottle in a deathmatch.

3. Get a house in the country and buy a pony.

• Like 1

I'd like to help, let me know

1. to be a more efficient killer

2. learn to race better

3. buy a buzzard

4. buy a tank 

• Like 1

My Goals..hmmm

my goal is to do the ultimate gta guide video! ..bit ambitious..hmmm

lets lower the standards a bit...hmmm

my goal is to post on this topic! YEAH!

xD

• Like 3

Goals lets see.

Move a little faster with XDBX verification.

Having a 20% win percentage.

Helping the crew move up the non-contact racing leader board.

Helping crew members as much as possible.

• Like 2

To become the richest bastard in GTA 5. :P

Goals are:

-To own most of the luxury cars.

-Most expensive apartment in the game.

-To be one of the best pilots in the game.

to learn the controller configuration properly, so I stop taking out my cell phone when trying to melee attack, or crouching behind my car rather that getting in the bloody thing.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

My current goal is to be in the top 500 in all R* air races. I have a few that I am there already and 1 in which I am 4 seconds from the top spot.

Can't find that damn 4 seconds!!

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

My current goal is to be in the top 500 in all R* air races. I have a few that I am there already and 1 in which I am 4 seconds from the top spot.

Can't find that damn 4 seconds!!

I think you can get top 20 on all.

I did a similar thing with land races and discovered my ambitions were far too low.

You're a great pilot so perhaps you could even get a world record.