Sultan VS Futo

JustHatched

I haven't messed with either much, but do have both. I am wondering for Rally Racing in general are the comparable to each other.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

dont think ive ever driven the futo. got the sultan though. handles ok but i really like elegy more for off road. love the handling even more mixed with rain :) dont think ive worked the sultan in rain yet...

I wouldn't drive the Futo on dirt, it's RWD and has the grip of a greased up toad on a windshield, you'll be corkscrewing through the ground and you'll be seeing Rev down under  :lol:

As the Sultan is 4WD and heavily based on a World Rally Championship Subaru Impreza it's the obvious choice for a rally race.

I can't keep the Futo straight on the road never mind dirt.

Sultan will out perform the Futo in any situation IMO.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Given equal drivers, Sultan should aways beat Futo.

I thought it was weird that part of the customization options for the Futo was a rally-style lightbank....I may have to throw a set of off-road tires on mine just to see.

The Futo is ridiculously tail-happy. The Sultan seems like a normal car, but just slower than its class-mates. I race my Futo in normal races just to demoralize the one or two people I manage to finish ahead of.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

The rally lights on the Futo confused me too, I know in the 80's RWD cars such as the Lancia Stratos were used in World Rally Championship - Futo is an 80's car?

If so that is my guess.

The rally lights on the Futo confused me too, I know in the 80's RWD cars such as the Lancia Stratos were used in World Rally Championship - Futo is an 80's car?

If so that is my guess.

I think up until Audi came along with the 5000, and maybe Porsche entered the 959 into the Paris-Dakar rally, pretty much all entries were either fwd or rwd...There simply was no market for awd passenger cars prior given the nature of the technology back then limited it to larger vehicles like trucks.

handcuff_charlie.jpg