Why not playlist with just missions?

Cotick20

I was trying to do my first playlist with some of my favorite jobs -- which are missions -- but it doesn't look like its possible to do -- you don't get that option in the playlist creator -- it looks like you only get two choices -- races and/or DMs -- although, I am not sure I understand how the "Coveted" playlists were created!...

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I think (but not for sure) at one time you could put them in a playlist, but R* capped it cuz of mission farmers. But those that had the playlist already kept them.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I made two coveted playlists last week.  I was able to bookmark the job on RSC and then add "recently bookmarked jobs" on the playlist creator.  I'm sure you can add other missions, but I think it's only the 14 newer ones.  

I'm logging on right now to confirm.

I made two coveted playlists last week.  I was able to bookmark the job on RSC and then add "recently bookmarked jobs" on the playlist creator.  I'm sure you can add other missions, but I think it's only the 14 newer ones.  

I'm logging on right now to confirm.

How do you bookmark jobs in the first place -- specifically missions?

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I know one of the ways is when the job is completed you press L1 (if I'm not mistaken) at the ending screen (there's a prompt in the bottom). For the aforementioned reasons, I don't think this works with missions.

I don't think you can anymore, seems R* disabled it.  I'm on RSC now and you only get the choice of the same 14 missions that are on the game.

They call it "bookmarked job" on the actual game, but on RSC there is an "Add to game" button.

Yeah, at one point you were able to bookmark missions. You cannot anymore (really no reason to as they're readily all available).

As it pertains to playlists however, you cannot add a CONTACT mission. Which is essentially almost every mission in the game (previously given to you through calling a contact say Lester or having them ring your phone for a mission). Coveted, Crystal Clear Out  are your  non-contact mission (not Lester, not Gerald, but Rockstar) so it's able to be added to a playlist.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 8 months later...

Im gonna necro bump this thread.

I'm trying to make a playlist with Crystal clear out 2 and Coasting. (I have cco3, potshot, and coveted bookmarked and playlisted already.)

So if you have access to CCO2 or coasting on PS3 or PS4 can you please make a playlist with one or both and post it here. Also if you could PM me on PSN Soran420 so I know its been put up. Thanks!

Edit* found a playlist with coasting in it... Now I just have to play it to add it.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/charles_lee_raye/games/gtav/ps4/playlists

Please still let me know if you have or find a playlist with CCO2 please

Edited by Soran420

• 4 weeks later...

I have the coveted playlist. If anyone wants to jam it let me know i would be more then happy to run that PL a couple times to get some good money. Aaaaand to play it with people who don't shoot the cargobob would be a dream come true lol

I have the coveted playlist. If anyone wants to jam it let me know i would be more then happy to run that PL a couple times to get some good money. Aaaaand to play it with people who don't shoot the cargobob would be a dream come true lol

I still have this playlist aswell. Id run through it with you. Want to save up some more money ready for heists coming out

• Like 1

I am up for contact missions anytime but I am not very good at them. I underestimate how good the enemy is. I'll be on this weekend (1/10-11), not sure when but send me an invite if I am.

• Like 1