Ohaider

G37

I'll get the ball rolling with some basic introduction material. Name's G37 (seems some here are frequent posters on the gtaforums like myself). I can be found on the SClub at AlchemiaSkies and on PSN at Alchemic-Ink. I've been a fan of the GTA series since it's 3rd installment and this time around is better than ever to connect with players around the world. That's what I'm looking to do here with like-minded individuals. Specifically I'm looking for a group that's active, pleasant and seem to share the same ideals and values that I have for the game. The forums led me here and this crew caught my attention.

Let me give you some more information about my thoughts on the game and what I'm seeking. I've been at GTA:O since launch and it's been a slow and steady climb to play the game how I believe it was intended: earning your way through legitimate game mechanics, making friends along the way and enjoying all that this GTA world has to offer (things small and large alike). 

That said I spend a bulk of my time in Closed or Invite Only sessions with friends. I'm looking to expand upon that with new people that play like I do. I also find myself doing countless missions (with myself, friends and randoms - general co-operative activities). I enjoy a good deathmatch and specifically ones that are team based with over 400 matches played. I focused early on in GTA:O on racing and I don't find myself there as much as I used to (over 600 races logged) but this seems like a crew to inspire that activity again.

That's me in short form as a player. I'm hoping to play the game with some decent, active and fun people. This seems like a great place to do so.

Cheers.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Appreciate it. Homework: done. Digging the crew emblem btw. Can definitely admire something like that.

Edited by G37

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Believe I played with a few members tonight, was fun. It's welcoming to see a good amount of people on when I'm available to play. Refreshing for sure.

Thanks guys. And will do.

Edited by G37

Welcome G37. I'm sure you'll enjoy playing with the crew.

What's awesome is that there's always at least ten crew members connected at all times. Never a dull moment with these guys !

So what times are you on at 37 ? You don't mind me calling you 37 ? Just that G37 sounds so impersonal and formal don't you think ?

Oh yeah how inconsiderate of me I almost forgot...Welcome.

Edited by Troysayshi

Lol doesn't matter to me. G. 37. Alch. Ink. I'm up for anything.

My schedule has me available generally at nights 10 or so PM EST for a few hours. Weekends are more open but still usually nights if I can, just a bit earlier and open till later.

lol.

Yeah I'm on at erratic times, well for the UK anyway. If your on this kind of time or a little earlier I'll log in and catch you. As you can see I'm catching up a little here at the moment and as it is they aren't that many people on at this time. Ah just noticed the EST. That means it's really late or early your end depending how you see it lol. 

• 8 months later...

Bumping an old intro..

Why, I am bored but to tired from the day to do anything else but screw with G. (Always awake enough to do that)

Little did we know then he would be Commish, I remember having my doubts as I figured him to be a knob joining the crew "joking"

BTW G, dod you ever read those policies like I asked you to way back in March.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Not a chance.

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Danielle, and Lt's Ssracing, Dead_Goon, Smoggy, Jesse, Banketelli, Matty, and Profane.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on Jan 14, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Bumping an old intro..

Why, I am bored but to tired from the day to do anything else but screw with G. (Always awake enough to do that)

Little did we know then he would be Commish, I remember having my doubts as I figured him to be a knob joining the crew "joking"

BTW G, dod you ever read those policies like I asked you to way back in March.

Fuck no. I'm still being Vetted right? I got 2 weeks. I remember all those love notes you left me in my member notes.

Not a chance.

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Danielle, and Lt's Ssracing, Dead_Goon, Smoggy, Jesse, Banketelli, Matty, and Profane.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on Jan 14, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Wow. Look at this master of ass hats. To think that this turd decides whether or not I make the cut, the hell were you thinking Hatch?

Edited by G37
  • Like 5