Exams

Prodigy_Rocks_

Exams are right around the corner, or at least where I live, I believe. Each day that passes, each weekend short lived, it brings one thing up, "stress". So, "How is Prodigy doing?". "Why aren't you playing with the crew during crew events on PS3 (if you're on PS3)?", you may ask. Well... Exams.

Q #1: Are you studying hard?

A: Yes, however presentation, and bug assignments are getting in the way of actual studying

Q #2: Are you getting enough sleep?

A: No. I stay up until 2 just to keep up with work, as well as studying and every morning in 1st-3rd period, I can't stay awake

Q #3: Are you eating well?

A: What is eating? Anyways, that's the norm that I'm eating less, my mom even said that I need to gain 5lb more

Q #4: How are you coupling with the stress?

A: By watching YouTube or checking this site periodically, although I'm trying my best to stay away as YouTube will keep pulling me in and distracting me.

While I have potentially 4 exams (exception from geography if I'm lucky, 98% last term and hoping for a mark higher than 90), I am not ready for French. Can't hold a normal conversation in French for seconds, and sentence structure is on par of a myself in Grade 7. Math... Well it might be coming in 2nd, but I can hold my own.

By the last week of this month, I'll be free of exams and hoping for a good mark. That will also mean 2 months of free time, however I'm still going to invest it into reading some Bio, Chem and Physics textbooks I got from my cousin during the weekend. I'll also try to beg my mom for a ps4 this summer because of the awesome content GTA is getting. However, I'll still treat PS3 as my main platform (irony) because I know my controls on PS3.

• Like 1

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

UPDATE: Just got word of my mark for Geograpghy and I'm excemted from doing the geo exam.

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

• 2 weeks later...

DONE!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, v_prisonbre4k said:

One left right??

No, math was my last exam. I just finished my math exam.

Something funny just happened to my math mark. So last year I got 85's across all terms. This year, it was pretty much the same. I wanted to break that chain of consistent marks by studying hard for the exam and guess what my mark is now? 85. My 86 went down to 85, fate.