Omnigul Farm. Pulse Rifle + Bond

markt112

I'm up to farm this anytime. Did it for 2.5 hours yesterday, two teammates got the grasp, of course..., I did get two of the bonds, which look pretty decent. We got pretty efficient - a combination of stormcaller (me) and two hunters, all with exotic swords, worked pretty well. 

• Like 1

Huh?  I'm out of the loop on something?  What are this pulse rifle and bond you're going on about?

Grasp of malok - pulse rifle.... really good depending on rolls and the omnigul warlock bond. Strike specific loot 

Edited by markt112

I'm up to farm this anytime. Did it for 2.5 hours yesterday, two teammates got the grasp, of course..., I did get two of the bonds, which look pretty decent. We got pretty efficient - a combination of stormcaller (me) and two hunters, all with exotic swords, worked pretty well. 

I can join if we use this method?

We could try sometime tomorrow?

• Like 1

Took me a total of 7 hours to get mine, four other grasps dropped for teammates in that time, plus 4 bonds. 

The video you posted is correct - you don't need swords. We ended up eventually never using them. In our second run, we had a combo of hunter/warlock/titan and we'd stormtrance/hammer her to death pretty quick. In the video, Omnigul makes it to the top of the hill - that's never good, as the adds are really bad up there. 

Happy to help, just ping me, could devote couple hours to the effort, but the drops are *rare*. Mine did have decent perks (the four drops picked up by teammates were terrible) - headseeker/perfect balance/third eye, so the weapon's not totally useless. It's more just pretty, tbh.