Pegassi Zorrusso

JuniorChubb

B5C6AB81-475B-4F2E-B884-0CC45653DA37.jpeg

Be honest. There’s a hole in your life. A spiritual abyss that can only be filled by unconditional love or, failing that, an ostentatiously good-looking Italian supercar-roadster hybrid. Obviously. Introducing the sculptural Pegassi Zorrusso: whatever your question was, this is the answer.

The Pegassi Zorrusso supercar, now available at Legendary Motorsport.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61192/The-Pegassi-Zorrusso-Supercar

Rumour has it there is a Xero Gas livery...

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

5 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

B5C6AB81-475B-4F2E-B884-0CC45653DA37.jpeg

Be honest. There’s a hole in your life. A spiritual abyss that can only be filled by unconditional love or, failing that, an ostentatiously good-looking Italian supercar-roadster hybrid. Obviously. Introducing the sculptural Pegassi Zorrusso: whatever your question was, this is the answer.

The Pegassi Zorrusso supercar, now available at Legendary Motorsport.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61192/The-Pegassi-Zorrusso-Supercar

Rumour has it there is a Xero Gas livery...

IS THERE?  A Xero Gas Livery?!  Why wasn't I notified sooner @JuniorChubb.  Can I have confirmation before I blow over 2million on this thing just to have my first Xero liveried Supercar?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

IS THERE?  A Xero Gas Livery?!  Why wasn't I notified sooner @JuniorChubb.  Can I have confirmation before I blow over 2million on this thing just to have my first Xero liveried Supercar?

consider it confirmed:

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Zorrusso?file=Zorrusso-GTAO-front-XeroGas.png

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

It's just been pointed out to me by Mulder that the new Novak Djokovic or whatever its called is going to have.a Xero Gas Livery tpo.  I had no intention whatsoever of buying that one but now I'll have to....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

It's just been pointed out to me by Mulder that the new Novak Djokovic or whatever its called is going to have.a Xero Gas Livery tpo.  I had no intention whatsoever of buying that one but now I'll have to....

I think we need some sort of Xero Livery database for your fetish 😂

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

I think we need some sort of Xero Livery database for your fetish 😂

I don't need a database! It already exists in my head.

• Like 1