PSA: generating 7 orbs 3 times in a strike

SeymorScagneti

This is the last step in certain subclass quests.

For anyone that has to do this, equip any gear that generates more orbs (crest of alpha lupi, obsidian mind, etc.) and play the Undying Mind Strike on Mars.

There are several waves of yellow barred precursors and other Vex mobs where you can get this done.

Sepiks Prime can also be used, but that would require turning around and going back to where you start patrol on Earth, then going downstairs to where those 3 yellow barred Hive spawn.

Note: this has to be completed in 1 strike or you have to start over.

Edited by SeymorScagneti
  • Like 2

Which class was this with?  My final step was kill 3 majors with golden gun, kill 15 enemies, complete strike - All in one run.... Did this on NF.  Got a cloak for completing it which can't be used till I hit level 40

Which class was this with?  My final step was kill 3 majors with golden gun, kill 15 enemies, complete strike - All in one run.... Did this on NF.  Got a cloak for completing it which can't be used till I hit level 40

Titan Striker for sure, and Warlock Voidwalker I think.

• Like 2

Titan Striker for sure, and Warlock Voidwalker I think.

Yup.

This is the last step in certain subclass quests.

For anyone that has to do this, equip any gear that generates more orbs (crest of alpha lupi, obsidian mind, etc.) and play the Undying Mind Strike on Mars.

There are several waves of yellow barred precursors and other Vex mobs where you can get this done.

Sepiks Prime can also be used, but that would require turning around and going back to where you start patrol on Earth, then going downstairs to where those 3 yellow barred Hive spawn.

Note: this has to be completed in 1 strike or you have to start over.

...and do it in a friendly Fireteam so the others don't hog all the kill clusters.

pr0fane0ne.jpg