Anybody play Call of Duty Zombies (Treyarch, not that abomination made by Sledgehammer)

n9neliives

If so, what's your favorite map and what are your high rounds?  My favorite is definitely Origins with a high round of 59.  

Buried: Round 60

Mob of the Dead: Round 54

Die Rise: Round 55

Kino Der Toten: Round 40 something....

Town: Round 36

Tranzit: Round 31

Hell yes! Man I love playing zombies in COD and I can't wait for Black OPS 3 to come out just to play zombies :)

Kino Der Toten from what I remember I got to at least somewhere around round 34, not sure.

I've played Die Rise but I can't remember how far I've gotten.

Tranzit got to round 70+ only because of the glitch in the tunnels where you put a zombie shield in a certain area and camp there. I was trying to get to 100 but my buddy got bored and messed up the glitch and we both died LOL

Hell yes! Man I love playing zombies in COD and I can't wait for Black OPS 3 to come out just to play zombies :)

Kino Der Toten from what I remember I got to at least somewhere around round 34, not sure.

I've played Die Rise but I can't remember how far I've gotten.

Tranzit got to round 70+ only because of the glitch in the tunnels where you put a zombie shield in a certain area and camp there. I was trying to get to 100 but my buddy got bored and messed up the glitch and we both died LOL

I'm not big on glitching in zombies, but i DID use one glitch in the tunnels.  It's the one where you crouch next to a certain car towards the end of the tunnel and the zombies won't go near you.  That way, you can take a break while your friends continue killing zombies.

• 2 weeks later...

is there any black ops 2 that comes with the season pass?

want to play mod of the dead and buried so baaaddd xD

Kind der toten : 64

Nuketown : 22

Town : 24

Tranzit 20

only played black ops 2 recently enough, hated tranzit ect at first but grew to love them really quick!

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT