Brioso Racing Cup - Saturday 21st September 2019

doubleg213

brioso.jpg

MEETUP

We Will Meet Up at the car park of Al Dente's restaurant  in Vespucci so we can take in some fine Italian dining before racing commences. The lobby will be open from 8PM with the intention of starting racing at 8:15 PM. 

Anyone arriving late will still be able to join, but will obviously need to wait until a gap in the races to be invited.

RACES

The races will take a sprint format, with the intention being that each race should only be around 4 minuntes.

Racing will be contact and we'll operate the rotating grid format so everyone gets at least one run from the front of the grid, so if you start at the back please try and remember that we have racing rules and patience is a good thing. 

The number of races will be dependent on sign ups as I will be tweaking to make sure the grids work out fairly. I will tweak the playlist accordingly depending on numbers.

The final race will likely be an endurance race, but this will be dependent on how time goes and the number of entrants.

TRACKS

The tracks will be a feature a mixture of original Italian racing circuits as well as some very tight and compact circuits where we'll no doubt be struggling to fit. 

RACING RULES

The racing rules will be expected as outlined in the link below. The quick rendition is pretty simple, don't ram people, be patient if you're behind someone slower than you as the onus is on you to pass them not them to get out of the way and remember that in 4 minute races if you take someone out that's them done for the race. It's all just for fun and nobody wins anything of note, so try and be respectful. 

It's all fairly obvious but worth reminding people.

200.gif

Signups below, if we get more than 16 (which is highly unlikely) then I will just record and spectate pretty much while everyone else is racing.

Signup list (add more if required)

1: doubleg213VANS (Host)

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

Reserves:

1:

2:

3:

• 3 weeks later...

I sir shall sip on your koolaid!

Signup list (add more if required)

1: doubleg213VANS (Host)

2:  Chubb 

3:

4:

5:

6:

Reserves:

1:

2:

3:

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1: doubleg213VANS (Host)

2: Trashbags(noob)

3: Chubb

4: Verstappen

5:

6:

Reserves:

1: catman - not sure what time I'll be home from staring at trains

2:

3:

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Just giving this a bump... anyone who enjoyed Real Life Tracks will enjoy this too.

Well organised, clean contact racing on decent tracks 👍

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1: doubleg213VANS (Host)

2: Trashbags(noob)

3: Chubb

4: Verstappen

5: OneMarc

6:

Reserves:

1: catman - not sure what time I'll be home from staring at trains

2:

3:

• Like 1