Fragfx shark

I'm old school. The mouse/keyboard combo is my wheelhouse. The sixaxis PS3 controller always seems to be a struggle (obviously!). This Splitfish fragfx shark is intriguing but kinda spendy.

Thoughts? Anyone used one of these, or something like it?

Man who horse around in pantry get ass in jam.

Never heard of it but it looks.... Different. I guess it would be cool for some people but it looks like it would take a bit of getting use to as opposed to it being a smooth transition from PC to console.

The other problem is getting a stable mouse pad while your on the couch.

I've always been a console person, I do have a good computer and battlefield 4 but I have only played a few hours of it. My left wrist gets sore pretty quick cause of the key placement (endurance did start to get a bit better) but my back also gets sore sitting down for too long so that's put me off it a little bit.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Well....got it.  Really smooth for racing, believe it or not.  I'm still getting adjusted to the R2 now being controlled by my entire right hand, but I think it's going to be pretty easy.  I got the SplitFish special mousepad as well, it's got a rigid plastic backing, so I can use it while in the living room. Fortunately, I mostly play in my computer/music room at a corner desk, so I can keep my hands in front of me.  We'll see how this pans out....

• Like 1

Man who horse around in pantry get ass in jam.