Minigame Madness

Drew_Watkins

I'm wanting to get more into the GTA creator, but don't have the motivation to create true competitive jobs. I played a couple of Squirrel_Army's and JustHatched's jobs that felt like minigames. They are just fun little jobs that can be competitive but the ridiculousness of them lets awful players like myself join in and have fun so it's not all about winning. I need some inspiration and would love to test out some of the crews ideas maybe they thought of but c.b.a. to make. I'll list a few of my ideas and please feel free to shoot some ideas at me! Even if they aren't realistically able to be made into a proper game, we could run a spin- off of it. Some would only work with crew cooperation though, maybe, perhaps, I dunno

Bullsh$t Billiard Balls- LTS 4 teams of 4 in a small encolsed map must ram the other teams cars into the "pockets" to see their certain death

Castle Crashers- LTS 2 teams of 8-15 face off from afar at their own divided and protected "castle". plenty of projectile explosives provided

Freeze Tag Mother Heifer- LTS a spin off of the kids game tag, but with brutal 1 on 1 melee weapons

Whack-a-mole- Deathmatch, 2 teams of 8 face off with 1 team as the "moles" who are weaponless and must run for life through their mole hole, and 1 team plays as the 8 year old kid with RPG's and Grenades who must blow them up for Grampa'. Highest score after each team has a turn really wins the game.

Hot Potato Hot Potata- Deathmatch 2 teams of 8-15 compete in an encolsed map with no spawn weapons. 1 grenade pickup is available. Short but sweet rounds.

That's just a few of my ideas, excited to get some feedback!

Nice!!   those sound fun!!   for me this 1 here "Freeze Tag Mother Heifer- LTS a spin off of the kids game tag, but with brutal 1 on 1 melee weapons"  would love to play something like that no guns,no bombs just melee all the way lol