Races

Liddys

I know there's a topic on this already but it was from nearly half a year ago but if you do feel like I should post on there instead then lock/close this thread. Pretty much its to just trade wins and have quicker upgrades to certain car/models than racing randomly with people and getting troll with nonstop crashes as if we're playing bumber cars.

People are more than willing to help each other out. I'm sure someone can help you out. It might also be worthwhile, when you're online and on the site, to post on the shout box and see if you can't get someone to lend a hand too.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I could do with some of the unlocks too Liddys so I'm happy to help you out if you want to do some trade races. I've tried hosting races with randoms but I've found as soon as it turn custom cars off people tend to loose interest.