GTA V RACE CLUB RACING RULES

doubleg213

rules_header.jpg

I shall expand on this with images later but the basic expected standards are as follows.

RACING RULES

1. First corner! We do not need a mass pileup every time. 16+ into 1 doesn't go, respect those around you and try to realise you can't win in turn 1 but you can ruin both yours and others race.
  2. No pit manoeuvres.
  3. If the car in front of you is sideways and you cannot drive around it tapping them is to be avoided, it's up to you to find a way around.
  4. Using the car in front of you as a brake is unacceptable. 
  5. No weaving on straights to stay ahead, racing etiquette is that you are allowed one manoeuvre. 
  6. If there is a massive pileup and/or people wedged up ahead of you steaming into it will not help, slow down and stop if you have no way around.
  7. If you have the left the track you should not rejoin unless there is room to do so. We all want to be back on track and ready to go asap but you should not do so at the expense of another racer.
  8. Kerb boosting is fine if it is on the typical racing line, however kerb surfing is not allowed (I shall clarify this with details later).

GENERAL TIPS

• If you have lost control entirely try to use the handbrake to stop the car rather than just L2. This means the car will stop and is easier for following cars to avoid rather than you suddenly shooting backwards into them.
  • Expanded radar can also be very useful as giving you a better idea of who is around you and also a clearer idea of where the track is going.

ADDENDUM

Unless it's a blatant attempt at one of these you will be warned first time, second time you are kicked and banned from next weekends events and you will not be allowed to participate in any racing events until you've spent some time proving you can behave and race correctly in sessions with some of the Partners and Senior Partners.

Despite all of that it's inevitable that sometimes we will have some incidents which are unintentional. If you spin someone out or push them off the track and have basically gained a place on them through nefarious deeds then you should allow them to regain their place by leaving some room and slowing enough for them to regain the place.

If someone makes an overtaking move on the inside of you and they are more than halfway alongside your car as you go to turn into the corner you must give them room on the inside. You cannot simply turn into them anyway. Conversely, if you're not far enough up the inside of someone when attempting to overtake you should back out of the move as they are within their rights to turn into the corner and any resulting crash will be your fault.

IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE FEEL FREE TO PM ME AND I WILL EITHER JOIN YOU ONLINE TO GIVE YOU EXAMPLES OR TRY TO EXPLAIN IT BY PM.

200.gif

TLDR: If you behave like an idiot in the pre-race lobby, you will either be kicked or not invited and if you spend your entire time ramming people in races you will be gone. Those who have done events with me before know I like things to be chilled and relaxed, this is possible if everyone is sensible, however in circumstances where people do not adhere it will not be tolerated.

Edited by doubleg213