And here is why today has been reduced to freemode only

handcuff_charlie

i ran across one yesterday who was killing me with fire blasts?  firrst he was teleporting ontop of my car.  i decided to piss him off and kill his buddy after they left me alone so i could record his name and evidence for banhammer, though i dont think they will do anything.  sent the email off last night

i ran across one yesterday who was killing me with fire blasts?  firrst he was teleporting ontop of my car.  i decided to piss him off and kill his buddy after they left me alone so i could record his name and evidence for banhammer, though i dont think they will do anything.  sent the email off last night

They can change their name which makes reporting useless. That's why the servers had to come down and be patched i assume.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

when they change name, would it also change psn name?

ran into that experience before on other games.  i viewed their accounts and they were legit accounts with trophies, so i dont think they changed their names

If everyone played like the game was intended like us I imagine things would go a lot smoother with possibly even a higher frequency of content. But no, it's always going to boil down to the few ruining and delaying the fun of others.

So while sure pushing the game out in the state R* did wasn't the best idea, the player base only made things worse.

In the end though I'm quite content with my Invite Only/Closed Crew sessions and events/PLs from here.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

If everyone played like the game was intended like us I imagine things would go a lot smoother with possibly even a higher frequency of content. But no, it's always going to boil down to the few ruining and delaying the fun of others.

So while sure pushing the game out in the state R* did wasn't the best idea, the player base only made things worse.

In the end though I'm quite content with my Invite Only/Closed Crew sessions and events/PLs from here.

To be honest, me too.

when they change name, would it also change psn name?

ran into that experience before on other games.  i viewed their accounts and they were legit accounts with trophies, so i dont think they changed their names

Admittedly I dont understand how this 3rd party program works, but if you watch the video and reading the chatter associated with it. Apparently it gives you developer-like access to the game. You can literally do anything to anything within the game including manipulate other people's accounts. No surprise R* felt handled it with even more urgency than the RP/money glitchers from back in december.

handcuff_charlie.jpg