Melee dms

bullittblitz

I am considering making some melee dms and would like some input on how people like them setup in the hopes of increasing the number of participants.

I normally leave the knife out because its OP IMO and no health so that no one gets tempted to run from the fight.

Location...weapons...etc...

FYI...I am going to try and think up funny names and I have a dark sense of humor and not much is out of bounds.

Not really sure what location, just something high so there is a good chance of falling to your death.... Weapons, maybe just a bat, or just fists?

Not really sure what location, just something high so there is a good chance of falling to your death.... Weapons, maybe just a bat, or just fists?

I played Fight club in heaven II this morning and I love that one...you fall a couple of hundred yards so it kills you but its not so far...we lost barely but my new character has low strength and that was probably the cause.

I'm not sure what can be done in creator, but I think it might be fun to have one row of containers between the middle of two highrises so there is nowhere to run to...lol

I'm not sure what can be done in creator, but I think it might be fun to have one row of containers between the middle of two highrises so there is nowhere to run to...lol

Fight Club in heaven is like that...ever played it?

Nah, I've only done a few melee DM's. I did yours, and another one where some dude glitched the wall and just sat there with an assault rifle picking everyone off....it was lame, haha

Hmm, not sure the name. It was high containers in an "X" with a large platform in the center with a lot of cover...(probably not narrowing this down very well). There was only 3 of us, but I can't remember the third person. It was a day or so after I joined the crew.

Ok cool...I will probably host a couple when I get home...trying to juggle a lot as my new character has low everything...race wins are my 1st priority.

Brand new character...my guess would be 40? Dont have to get them all right away...trying to build all stats for him...

Thanks bro...wife should let me be on all night...gonna rotate between races...melee and might do a couple of survivals to raise his shooting.