• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bullittblitz

• Casey

• Pb76

• Morbyd_666

Top Posters In This Topic

Sis....

These were actually spawning when I logged out earlier, I remember thinking 'what could I replace in my garages?'

• Like 1

Sis....

These were actually spawning when I logged out earlier, I remember thinking 'what could I replace in my garages?'

Did you get one?

No, I was literally logging out when one drove past. Sorry man.

Its ok...I am in no rush...my goal now is 50 wins then hosting pls to rank up.

Its ok...I am in no rush...my goal now is 50 wins then hosting pls to rank up.

I thought the same thing, I want one again but I'm in no hurry.

@bullitblitz do you mean 50 race wins?

Need about 24 to unlock the rest of the performance mods if you want to trade sometime?

@bullitblitz do you mean 50 race wins?

Need about 24 to unlock the rest of the performance mods if you want to trade sometime?

Yes sounds good...this character is brand new so he has nothing...I will be on in about 90 minutes.

Yes sounds good...this character is brand new so he has nothing...I will be on in about 90 minutes.

Sorry mate won't be on till about 10.30 GMT.

If I see you're still on I'll message you.

Was just cruising round Grove St looking for one for you and managed to bag myself a gang Peyote c/w fluffy dice, zebra seats and lots of mods already fitted. Heard about it but not seen it before so happy bunny!

I'll keep looking for you :-)

Thanks Hannabis...

@Casey...let me know if you see another peyote like that...I forgot that car existed...

I'll give it a go. I was just driving up and down Grove St, jumping sessions every now and then when it appeared at the dead end. Had two guys in it and there was lots of gun fire but I made it out alive!

It works, I have 3 of the gang cars from there. Peyote, Buccaneer, and Tornado. I just drove around the area with the normal version of each, got most of them later at night.

• Like 1

Was just cruising round Grove St looking for one for you and managed to bag myself a gang Peyote c/w fluffy dice, zebra seats and lots of mods already fitted. Heard about it but not seen it before so happy bunny!

I'll keep looking for you :-)

and the best thing about it is.........I get to keep my hat on!

• Like 1

no prob, just join my session when you get online.

I have a few low riders but I don't have a good pic of my peyote since I switched from a hard top to a convertible.

0_0.jpg

We definitely need to get a low rider meet set up soon, quite a few people have nice rides.

• Like 1

These things are weird. In fact anything that has an optional roof is weird since 1.13. It will appear as a topless or one with a roof to you but there's a very good chance on someone else's screen it will appear the opposite way. I'd trust what you find though lol.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines