Pacific Martini

G37

GTAF Approved

GTAF Judging Staff Favorite

Little background:

I'm more of a traditionalist. A lot of what I'm interested in is more of a 'pure' experience meaning I don't make use of many props, I have clear cut checkpoints + paths (straightforward) and the courses certainly are not technical. I might become interested in that last point sooner than later. Anyway these roads are fairly popular and used at least in some way and for good reason IMO. They're a lot of fun. This is a mostly leisurely race. Mostly.

Credentials:

2ibdvrk.jpg

1yrbbs.jpg

Job link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/U0TqzcNw90655s0dy2g-bw?platformId=2

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I'm thinking my character would want the blonde sitting next to her to weigh a bit more than 100 lbs.

Wouldn't we all? Captain Loggins likes them at 90 pounds, hope this one isn't fat then.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 weeks later...

Made some changes to this race, hopefully to just improve it a bit. Thanks for the suggestions and I'd appreciate any more feedback or even just some runs. 

Updates V1.1:

- Changed player total from 12 to 16.

- Tried to optimize CPs where racers were able to take short cuts.

- Tried to optimize CP placement for a better overall flow.

- Added Barriers in certain locations to prevent unintended short cuts.

- Added Barriers (obvious) to promote a better flow.

Edited by G37

UPDATE V1.2:

- Added 15 or so CP for 68/68.

- Race lengthens a bit, but follows same path.

- More closely follows the road, CPs easily visible/direct you.

- Added more vehicle classes.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE V1.3

- Optimized what prop totals I had left for better flow.

- Trimmed down the classes: Coupes, Sports, Supers and by default Sports Classics.

- Fixed the ramp issue. There shouldn't be a single problem now (more fun too but not overkill).

Neat. GTAF Approved.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

This should be the last update I make to this race as there's nothing else I can do to it:

- Mild title change: Pacific Martini

- Fine tuned some CPs (more so placed in the middle of the road + more visible)

68 CPs is a little thinly stretched, but it's just a well defined road it shouldn't matter. Be nice if even 70 were available, and of course, more props.