~~Currently Unnamed~~

lIIlCompleXlIIl

So, as most of you know, (I feel like I start a lot of posts this way lol) I am huge into game development. Over the years, I have been a GM (GameMaster), Dev, or Admin on multiple MMORPG's. One of my favorites was called Athena Mir3, and I was second admin. Unfortunately, the man who owned the game was running the server on a secondary pc of his, and it fried. So the server went off-line. This was about two years ago. Two days ago, I got pissed about another game I was working on closing earlier this year, and decided it was time to do my own. I got a hold of the guy who ran the old server, and offered to purchase his files. (He had offered them to me for a grand after it closed down.) He told me, that he was doing nothing with them, and since I had done more then my fair share of work on the server, he would let me have them free. Last night, about 22 hours ago, I started receiving the files. 30 minutes ago, the files are now completely on my own personal OS. I am in the process of transferring the files over to my virtual machine, so that way i can run it directly from there. SOOOOO, tomorrow (or later tonight if I stay awake lol) I will begin the process of creating my own game. I am not just going to reopen his server as my own. I am going in and completely revamping things, to make it my own. I am very excited to get this going. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

post above is from "What Did You Do Today" thread. Post below starts new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS video is from a DIFFERENT game that mine is also based around. This war was a guild named TMasterS vs my guild, AgainstAllOdds. Even though it says that it is vs, this is an allied guild, but in order to have fun at this pvp war, we needed to go against them, otherwise the two best guilds would be just sitting there. BTW - we had a second war today, and AAO (AgainstAllOdds) won the war. TMasterS won the first one.

Hoping that some of the crew will be available to test my new server in the future! Will post updates here as they come.

• Like 1

This one is from a different server also based around the same. Shows some Player vs Environment. Get to see some of the cool skill graphics.

BTW - I am open to suggestions on names for this server. If I decide I like yours, and use it, You will be in the credits ;) Right now im thinking "Complexity Mir3" and my GM char will be GMComplex.