Big changes

Whiteford99

My daughter will be leaving for college next week, out of state. I have been really busy getting everything ready. It is going to be a big adjustment for us, not having her around.

The upside is she is going to Chadron State College, in my hometown in Nebraska. Where I am still good friends with both the police chief, and the sheriff.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Whiteford99 said:

My daughter will be leaving for college next week, out of state. I have been really busy getting everything ready. It is going to be a big adjustment for us, not having her around.

The upside is she is going to Chadron State College, in my hometown in Nebraska. Where I am still good friends with both the police chief, and the sheriff.

AHAH! Congrats on her going to college, first off. Secondly, YOU CAN ALWAYS HAVE AN EYE OUT!!! Woot!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it is done. 6.5 hour drive each way, but Devin is settled into her new dorm room. Turns out that the head of the registration department at the college is an old classmate of mine! that helped my wife a little, she is not dealing with her baby girl being gone very well.

• Like 2