co-op money grind + math <3

pondo

I did a little searching and seems someone recently put together an analysis based on Time/$$ reward for various missions. It seems the optimal mission completion time is at the 4 min mark (no earlier) based on the following:

< 1 min = 10% base

1 - 2 min = 25% of base

2 -3 min = 50% of base

3 - 4 min = 75% of base

4 - 6 min = 100% of base

6 - 8 min = 120% of base

8 - 10 min = 140% of base

10 - 12 min = 160% of base

12 - 15min = 180% of base

> 15 min = 200% of base

Missions for highest $/minute (assumes you can complete the mission in 4 minutes):

Trash Talk: $3715/minute - 616RP/minute - $14860 & 2466RP
Rooftop Rumble: $3657/minute - $14630
Judging the Jury: $3560/minute - 626RP/minute - $14240 & 2507RP
Parking Garage: $3462/minute - $13850
Extradition: $3412/minute - 531RP/minute - $13650 & 2126RP
Diamonds Are For Trevor: $3330/minute - $13320
Crystal Clear Out III: $3315/minute - $13260
Chopper Tail: $3052/minute - $12210
High Priority Case: $2925/minute - $11700
Factory Closure: $2862/minute - $11450
San Andreas Seoul: $2845/minute - $11380
Crystal Clear Out II: $2845/minute - $11380
Blow Up III: $2730/minute - 461RP/minute - $10920 & 1871RP
Base Invaders: $2697/minute - 459RP/minute - $10790 & 1838RP
Handle with Care: $2607/minute - $10430
Potshot: $2377/minute - $9510

What Co-ops do you guys prefer for money making plus not /wrists boring? I love playing co-ops! 

Here's a summary of how to complete several of the missions the quickest: 

Trash Talk: Have a garage purchased near Fort Zancudo (best is 8754 Route 68, near the two jumps over the south entrance to the base). Host Trash Talk while inside this garage, and everyone will spawn in your garage. Drive into the base, get jets, and destroy every red blip. If you have multiple players, one team can handle the first four trucks, while another team goes to the final mission destination and begins destroying things there. The crew boss only appears once everything else is destroyed.+

Extradition: VIDEO This mission auto spawns you right outside the base, but if you have a garage near the desert airstrip, try starting the mission from there, and you will find two jets on the desert airstrip runway. If you don't have a garage out there, you will spawn outside the base, so go over the bridge and jump over the south entrance. When you get to a jet, set your course to intercept the titan by pointing your nose to the right. The titan will curve around Mt. Chilliad, and directly into your path, giving you a lock-on much faster than tailing the titan directly. Now you can have another player be flying around the gas station area where the DA spawns, and kill him quickly using the cannons (missiles miss the limo very often). Now remove wanted level, land the jet on the road, pick up the briefcase, and fly it straight to Madrazos.

Judging the Jury: VIDEO Again have a garage near Fort Zancudo. Host the job here, and everyone will spawn in your garage. Drive straight into the base, using the jumps over the south entrance to the base, and grab jets.

Base Invaders: Again have a garage near Fort Zancudo. Host the job here, and everyone will spawn in your garage. Drive straight into the base, using the jumps over the south entrance to the base, ignoring Ron's plane until the end. Destroy the lazers using sticky bomb drive-by's, then drive straight into the hangar with the Cargobob, and park your car with the drivers door lined up with the drivers entrance to the Cargobob. Exit your car, get into the Cargobob (it has bulletproof windows), and fly to the desert helipad. Exit cargobob (or have friend exit) and go get into Ron's plane. Now get back into Cargobob, or if your friend went to activate Ron's plane, the mission will complete immediately since you are still sitting in the Cargobob. You can also send someone to activate Ron's plane at the start of the mission, while everyone else jumps into the base in cars. Just make sure that one person knows not to fly Ron's plane/destroy it!

Holed Up - Burton (credit to /u/KiefUrban ): To do this all you need to do is kill all of the hostiles and stay on top of the parking structure. Uncle Escobar will drive himself to Madrazzos house and the enemies won't spawn to attack him. Even if you do however go past the ramp to get on the enemies will only spawn in that area and he will drive himself with no issues.

Cleaning The Cat House (credit to /u/nervandal ): Call in a helicopter either from pegasus or a merryweather pick up. Land on the roof above Anna's blip. She will walk up to the roof and get in the helicopter. You can complete this mission without firing a bullet.
Blow Up III (thanks to /u/synchronance ): One player heads straight for Simeon's, the second player destroys all the cars. As soon as all cars are destroyed the mission can be completed, so the limiting factor in this mission is how long it takes to get to Simeon's. Try buying a garage in between both and starting the mission from there to get even higher payout (per minute)!

Editor and Thief (thanks to /u/synchronance ): Purposefully miss the editor and hit his car, wait for him to drive up, beat the **** out of him with a baseball bat, trigger the dot, steal the briefcase, cheese it to Martin's house losing cops on the way

Romance Isn't Dead thanks to /u/synchronance ): Drive straight in, kill 3 people, steal van, drive straight out

Mixed Up With Coke (thanks to /u/synchronance ): Two players with two helicopters (or Jets! Spawn in Zancudo garage), one heads south and one goes north for the trucks, immediate kills on 2nd wave trucks

Fuelling the Flames (thanks to /u/synchronance ): Blow up two vans near trailer, kill stationary bikers, link up trailer while reinforcement bikers spawn, drive straight to goal
American Exports (thanks to /u/synchronance ): Player one immediately drives south, player 2 jumps in, gets into a cargobob, leaves the cargobob, gets into a buzzard, flies south at top speed. Player one and player two rendezvous at helo pad, player two calls in privately owned Cargobob, player one clears airport bad guys at top speed with buzzard (or Jet! Spawn in Zancudo garage), player two lifts container, player one kills the chase helicopter immediately

Handle With Care (thanks to /u/synchronance ): Player one engages from yellow dot side, player two engages from other side, aggressive uncovered movement and immediate kills on reinforcements

Chopper Tail (thanks to /u/synchronance ): One player in a Buzzard (or Jet! Spawn in Zancudo garage), kills everything, second player steals truck as soon as the helicopter arrives skipping the "Defend the meth lab" objective since the Buzzard killed everything, then drive truck straight to goal.

• Like 2

Well, I'll give you credit for arranging this lol. Cool to see specifics for certain missions, I'm sure the grinders here will like that. Really goes with this too (which is in a thread I posted about)

http://gtaforums.com/topic/734328-116payouts/

Personally, I could never ever stretch out a mission just for more pay. Especially if the goal is to make MORE money. It's just not efficient.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Well, I'll give you credit for arranging this lol. Cool to see specifics for certain missions, I'm sure the grinders here will like that. Really goes with this too (which is in a thread I posted about)

http://gtaforums.com/topic/734328-116payouts/

Personally, I could never ever stretch out a mission just for more pay. Especially if the goal is to make MORE money. It's just not efficient.

I think most of those well paying missions require more then 4 mins I'd bet. Many people think stretching the mission times out are better but as long as you are at 4mins you hitting 100% payout. it's all about the $$ per minute max on the bell curve. 

Maybe someone can put together a playlist for us lowbies that don't have access to the higher level co-ops?  : LOVE :

Stocks and Scares and Titan of a Job are good ones too. Plus, Connections.

Titan of a Job is ideal because it's not only super easy, but your time for the multiplier comes simply from flying the plane to the airport.

The list is pretty good. That is a good list of average payouts and common missions that pop up on the voting screen. I like the long missions, but still try to cut them down with a Buzzard. The only long mission I don't like is the one where you have to chase and collect two sports cars for Simeon.

Ideally, you have a group of four for the multiplier (with more players you get access to larger missions that are longer but with all the multipliers pay out amazing) and that fills out the loss of time multiplier as everyone shoots to finish them quickly. Just hitting the voting screen every time a mission ends. It adds up very quickly.

• Like 1

alchemist3321.jpg