• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• zztop911

• JustHatched

• Pb76

really i had px21 and i could wear them for hours. i had to clean the ear pads once and a while just from sweat and the salt that comes off your head. i tired a pair of px5's and they fit me pretty good and i have a big head lol.

I have the PX 22s myself. For the price they're quite good. I wanted a wired set for a few reasons but for my next pair I definitely think I'll be going wireless, just so much easier (despite the advantages wired has).

Siberia has always seemed like a solid brand with quality materials, comfortable ergonomics and high rate sound - particularly the Steel Series.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

post-67-0-67883000-1396657792_thumb.jpgpost-67-0-61322100-1396657811_thumb.jpg

Its the Cooler Master Storm Ceres 500.Got it for INR(rupees) 4500.Wired,Good quality and works with the PS3,XBOX 360 and PC.

Edited by vishesh_91

If we're going to have an influx of crew members, we need to start pushing headsets. they're not expensive unless ppl want the best stuff. but for communication purposes we need ppl to have them and ON ! 

I bought my first headset @ radio shack during xmas sale for $7.  any bluetooth for a phone will work. 

the more expensive ones can cost around $200. that seems a bit much for me, but not to others. 

Most ppl can find $15 lying around the house to get one. dont NEED the best. but do need one.

bottom line is, GET ONE. will really help with communication. specially if we're going to start battling other crews. we need to get our roots laid down. figure out how others in the crew play.  helps with missions. who's going to drive? who's calling a chopper? who has left flank?  ect..  example: cant have one person kill all in rr while 3 ppl calling for a chopper. lol . 

I just think it will enhance our gaming exp and help our crew to be better then the rest. 

• Like 2

I have a HEADSET but it isn't always ideal to have it ON. I see your point though.

Playing solo or in freeroam with a bunch of crying kids, then i put mine down. their voice goes to ear piece not thru the tv. so thats a plus. playing with the crew, i think needs to be on. even bsing with others helps build relations. and playing with new ppl, have to learn how they play, n they u. so headset is key. 

I'm not stopping my game play to see what ppl want in shout box. takes too long. 

Edited by Sk8erFish
  • Like 1

Mr Fish has a good point, even i have been pointing out this communication thing on my game guides and i quote:

COMMUNICATION AND TEAM

communication is very important when you play with team, cause text message will not cut it, if you want your group to work right

you need some sort of an communication, crew with working voice chat is far more dangerous weapon that those who needs to guess what other guy is doing, essence of teamwork is that you all work as one machine, take the roles that you are familiar with like sniper

assault and so on and talk your teammates with tactics and listen to theirs so you will always have an clear idea how to work,

team that has good communication and teamwork will be very dangerous hit squad and will be worthy foe against rival crews

my first headset was some 19€ microsoft headset and now i have Turtle Beach PX22, i keep my mic off but when i come to crew session i usually say something like: "hello hello hello" in some wierd accent just to see who has headset but in my disapointment about 98% are silent..

and if you have problem with psn voice chat, fine, theres tons of other ways to set up a voice chat..

i have been setting up, building up etc ways to communicate for few decades in games, (also IRL Communications)

example: me and my friends are using Skype and Voice chat to get a clean voice, ok minus is that game sounds are low

we use this cause sending shout or texting somewhere gets you killed faster than RPG to your head from point blank range

also voice chatting gives you a idea what your mates are doing and YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE A GUESS

example #2: we were in DM was crew session and no one had voice chat, except us, we were trading information all the time telling what we see,

that gave us advance over, friend got shot in that moment i knew exactly where the shooter is, who he was, what was he shooting and am i walking in trap or not..

Information and communication is the key my friends... use it

I invested in a bluetooth after playing with bullitblitz, Warner and the beloved James (gag!) and was unable to communicate. However, I get complaints that my accent is impossible to understand!

Gotta love accents. I speak really slowly and clearly and people don't understand me. I'm pretty much always mic'd up though.

I have an accent but from what I have been told that is not the issue...the issue is when I get excited I speak wayyyy too fast.

My mic's set to mute, so it probably just faintly echoes the other people's mics. I talk as rarely as Gerald.

A8FgB70.jpg

Need to make an effort to charge mine up more.

Not much of a talker but there have been times when I've been left wondering what's happening!

Encouraging some of our members to get a mic is fine, as long as they don't feel pressured or harassed for their choice in how they play. I think most would agree that the few who do not speak are great players to have your back either way. Alot can be said about a person actions in game without speaking. We don't require folks have mics when they join, I don't think it would be right to then later tell them to enjoy the crew they need a mic. Plus a few use the chat room on here to communicate in game.

• Like 7

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I have a crappy mic but haven't used it in awhile. Many times you'd be glad I have it off because I usually have background noises and stuff. I'll charge it and fire it up soon though, there's been a few times since I joined the crew that I wish I had it on.

Encouraging some of our members to get a mic is fine, as long as they don't feel pressured or harassed for their choice in how they play. I think most would agree that the few who do not speak are great players to have your back either way. Alot can be said about a person actions in game without speaking. We don't require folks have mics when they join, I don't think it would be right to then later tell them to enjoy the crew they need a mic. Plus a few use the chat room on here to communicate in game.

I'm not saying ppl suk for not having one. I'm saying those that are good at the game and have crews backs can do a lot more with a mic. explain things to noobs, give direction in missions or tdm against another crew.

i know its not required. but should be pushed to have ppl get them at some point. there's too many times when ppl need them to not have one. 

Mine is always on but rarely used unless someone is talking to me or I need to say something, I'm not anti-social it's my Welsh accent that makes 90% have no idea what I'm talking about and that can be a little bit frustrating for me.

I can say that I have played many good stuff with members who have no mic or rarely use their mic.

I, for one, like your accent DC89. For you, we Americans probably sound like a bunch of unintelligent hicks spouting random nonsense all the time. Lol

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Mine is always on but rarely used unless someone is talking to me or I need to say something, I'm not anti-social it's my Welsh accent that makes 90% have no idea what I'm talking about and that can be a little bit frustrating for me.

I can say that I have played many good stuff with members who have no mic or rarely use their mic.

I can imagine if me and you talked normal on mic, nobody would understand a word butt.

Except the swearing, maybe like.

• Like 1

I can imagine if me and you talked normal on mic, nobody would understand a word butt.

Except the swearing, maybe like.

Lol yeah to an outsider that would sound pretty strange

I recommend getting a mic...comes in handy if a mission goes south...or if a squeaker blows your car up...I want to destroy their self esteem while sniping them.

I, for one, like your accent DC89. For you, we Americans probably sound like a bunch of unintelligent hicks spouting random nonsense all the time. Lol

Thanks man, I find American accents are often cool, certainly make me laugh a lot.

• Like 1