FIFA 17

PapOiteE

23 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Believe it or not they actually toned down the rate of injuries a couple of patches ago, they're still too frequent though, and always 3 match injuries.

Wow haha! Yeah really unhelpful when I'm only beginning to get a team together, thank Christ for the coin boosts though 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Crawford1872

• starmonkeykiller

• Banketelli

Finally made it to Division 5 in FUT, it wasn't easy.

Used to get to Division 1 in most other FIFA games, not sure I'll be doing it this time :)

I think I'd be higher up if I didn't spend the first 3 seasons messing with my tactics and formation :lol: But I'm happy with the 4-4-2 now, cheap yet effective squad, they work harder than expensive squads and I wouldn't replace any of them.

Has anyone here made it to Division 1 or FUT Champions yet? I haven't tried to qualify for Champions, but will try the next qualifier cup.

Edited by DavidCore89

18 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Same as you, just into div 5 and haven't actually tried the fut champions quali properly yet

How are you dealing with fatigue? 

I've been using squad fitness cards that I had from packs, running out of them now and my slightly rotated team doesn't feel as good.

Thinking about building a second squad and alternating them.

My team is Italian league and I was able to get replacements for every position without really losing much in quality at all, or I have some faster players who are lower rated depending on my gameplan, so I deal with it that way, one big squad.

22 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

My team is Italian league and I was able to get replacements for every position without really losing much in quality at all, or I have some faster players who are lower rated depending on my gameplan, so I deal with it that way, one big squad.

I had Bonucci in a pack last night so kinda had an excuse to make an Italian league team (or at least Italian league back 4 and GK), some really good defenders in that league.

Eder is a decent striker, seems higher rated than 80, I've used him quite a bit.

I got relegated from division 5. Strange season, scored only 3 goals, drew every match 0-0 or 1-1 : FIRE :

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Decent find in a pack that, decent league for the prices, Bacca 84 rated with the hunter card and he's quite cheap, I've about 40,000 coins and I'm waiting till the prices drop to buy a few top juve players then that will do me, but I know what you mean, not played it in a while but have reverted to my old play style which isn't helpful on this game lol

@DavidCore89

Edited by Crawford1872

• 2 months later...
Just now, PapOiteE said:

I'm going to buy it today. 67% off at the psn store!

Beware, the game is heavily scripted in FUT.

Single player is all it's good for IMO.

Just now, DavidCore89 said:

Beware, the game is heavily scripted in FUT.

Single player is all it's good for IMO.

I'm used to it. FIFA 16 was the same shit. That's why I stopped playing FUT. As soon as the script kicks in, I'll just rage quit and play single player, that's what I always do.

• Like 1