Pets, what do you have?

JustHatched

23 minutes ago, starmonkeykiller said:

I had the most wonderful cat (he was my miniature killer whale, being huge black and white, while being a seriously efficient killer)

I hear ya!! I'm a cat lover first. Our Bella was 14 when we had to put her down in 2013 and still have her cat tree in the bedroom. She was such a gentle giant. Never hissed a single day in her rescued life. Someone abandoned her when they moved, they missed out on a beautiful soul, idiots. 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

This is our Dachshund MJ.  She likes her bone and does not like it when you pretend to take it (by the way if you do take it she licks your hand.  She is all talk)

• Like 4

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Nice one, Pete. My mother has FOUR of those crazy things. Each one has a completely different personality.

We have two. Unique personalities for sure! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

We have a white american pitbull terrier named major. A ton of fish. Coy, goldfish, rosy reds, i breed green terror cichlids. Bala sharks, and a zz flowerhorn. Three turtles a hamster ms grizz. I call it el chapo because the little shit is an escape artist.  and a ball python named lamia. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Firebear926 said:

We have a white american pitbull terrier named major. A ton of fish. Coy, goldfish, rosy reds, i breed green terror cichlids. Bala sharks, and a zz flowerhorn. Three turtles a hamster ms grizz. I call it el chapo because the little shit is an escape artist.  and a ball python named lamia. 

Wow! You could open a pet store!

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

15 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Wow! You could open a pet store!

Id love to. Sadly it would take alot of money to get off the ground. I have intentions on breeding more cichlids but i need more tanks and aquiring high quality breeding pairs. It can be a waiting game. Theres really no money to be made unless they are rare. Like the flowerhorn. Breeders sell them online everyday from 100 to 600 dollars. And i have even seen the most rarefrom places like thailand go for a grand

On 3/5/2014 at 5:44 PM, Dodge said:

1 Shih-tzu Yorkie

1 Yorkie Chihuahua

2 cats

2 kids

and Saltwater Fish

And an AKC registered Standard Poodle. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

We have two Siberian cats called Kitty and Casper (the girls named them).

I'm trying to add pictures... :)

Edited by Schumi6581
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Another pic of Sadie parked on my lap, that's where she usually hangs out and a pic of the alpacas

34345873_541665179562062_838069582413221

29792565_159581668065494_692025378269077

• Like 10

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Charlie. She’s the one that’s always on my lap when I’m on PS4!

sEVIVY6.jpg

Lola. She’s in a world of her own most of the time. 

COnTO78.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...