Pets, what do you have?

JustHatched

1 cat : Stormy. We use to have his mother, Breezy, as well. She became more than we could handle, so she is now an outside cat.

3 fish: Nemo. Delpi. Shark Bait. (My 3 year old daughters fish, she named them) Nemo, a gold fish, is about 4 inches long, and has killed two other gold fish, lmao

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

th?&id=OIP.M6b32cca3563b4d477acdb64a9334  @Protocawl. This is what I imagined your dog looked like when you told me you had a poodle.

I'm still sorry for how much I laughed at your dog

• Like 6

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

This is my cat, Kizzi.

She may look sweet and innocent, but believe me. She isn't

Ok, for some reason the picture didn't post and I can't delete my post

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Apparently the picture didn't post. No idea why

12994409_260448824293244_166723168363163

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

As a serious animal lover, I LOVE all your pets.

Here is my guy, Cody, with the E-Bunny 2017. He is usually next to me during the PL's---Cody, not the E-Bunny. 

6mgooWR.jpg

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 6

I had the most wonderful cat (he was my miniature killer whale, being huge black and white, while being a seriously efficient killer)

I had had to cry at my mum for 4 day and nights to be allowed to looking into getting a cat. That weekend a friends mum brought over some kittens, putting my hand into the box he stood on his hind legs wrapping his front paws around my forearm, I had been acquired by the cat not the other way. Two days later I arrive back from school (first home) to find my mouses cage at the foot of the stairs with two dead mice beside it and he became known as buffy the mouse slayer, mum had assured me he was female, after 18 years he died in April last year haven't yet been able to be acquired again but a friends cat is pregnant and I am getting an itch. Will find a picture or two of him soon.

4 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Just got an 8 week old Standard Poodle. He will be a family pet, and a Mobility Dog for my wife. His name is Charlie. 

TgIh00q.jpg

Look at that cheeky face he's going to be incredible.

• Like 4