Your garage IRL

JustHatched

3 hours ago, Hurst said:

2010 Alfa MiTo. Miss Hurst calls it Fabio, the greasy Italian.

spacer.png

Ah yes, the BTEC Alfa 😜

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Is that beige???

Its off white, you swine. 

1 minute ago, Aslad said:

Ah yes, the BTEC Alfa 😜

Says the dude with the corsaa boiii.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A red car.  Some sort of Ford.  I think it’s a Fiesta, but can’t be sure unless I look at the badge on the back.

I’m not a car person 😄 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Says the dude with the corsaa boiii.

yeah you got me there lmao

except that the MiTo and Corsa share the same chassis. So really, yours is still a BTEC Alfa ahahaha

Edited by Aslad

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

30 minutes ago, Aslad said:

yeah you got me there lmao

except that the MiTo and Corsa share the same chassis. So really, yours is still a BTEC Alfa ahahaha

I'm going to slap you one in a minute! The MiTo is like a little jack russell. It looks sweet but can bite your bollocks off. Its a quick little rat.

Lay off though, it's only my first car!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Hurst said:

I'm going to slap you one in a minute! The MiTo is like a little jack russell. It looks sweet but can bite your bollocks off. Its a quick little rat.

Lay off though, it's only my first car!

hehehe

Tis a far nicer first car than a Corsa that's for sure lol

• Haha 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

2 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

A red car.  Some sort of Ford.  I think it’s a Fiesta, but can’t be sure unless I look at the badge on the back.

I’m not a car person 😄 

You know more about cars than me Lime.

All I can say is I am often a passenger in Skoda Karoq.

4 hours ago, Hurst said:

Let me guess the italians call it 'mocha' or 'cappachino'

Saying that I can't talk, mine is apparently Magnetic Red, what makes it magnetic is beyond me

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

16 hours ago, Aslad said:

hehehe

Tis a far nicer first car than a Corsa that's for sure lol

I was looking to get something that didn't get attention from the insurance companies. If you think about it, everyone and their nan drives Corsas, Polos, Seats, Minis and the like. Not many MiTos being driven by new blood. This helped with my insurance massively.

Add my girlfriend with 7 years no claims onto it and a dreaded black box (it's coming out in June) and my insurance is just a hair over a grand. Plus, an Alfa as a first car? Proper petrol head. It's gorgeous when it's all clean and neat. I haven't given it a proper wash with wax for months.

14 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Let me guess the italians call it 'mocha' or 'cappachino'

Saying that I can't talk, mine is apparently Magnetic Red, what makes it magnetic is beyond me

Magnetic Red is a £575 extra!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hurst said:

I was looking to get something that didn't get attention from the insurance companies. If you think about it, everyone and their nan drives Corsas, Polos, Seats, Minis and the like. Not many MiTos being driven by new blood. This helped with my insurance massively.

Add my girlfriend with 7 years no claims onto it and a dreaded black box (it's coming out in June) and my insurance is just a hair over a grand. Plus, an Alfa as a first car? Proper petrol head. It's gorgeous when it's all clean and neat. I haven't given it a proper wash with wax for months.

Oof... My first year with black box was £1200, this year was £800 with no box - until I moved to uni and they charged me an extra £350 lol

This year coming when I renew will be £440 or so, until I move back to uni when it'll go back up to around £900...

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

9 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Oof... My first year with black box was £1200, this year was £800 with no box - until I moved to uni and they charged me an extra £350 lol

This year coming when I renew will be £440 or so, until I move back to uni when it'll go back up to around £900...

They’re b*stards! Where I used to live in the middle of town a Defender’s insurance was £900 for me but now I literally 3 minutes away it’s gone up to £7000 wtf

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Hurst said:

6 hours ago, Aslad said:

Black Box? I had to google it to see if it was like airplane black box. f*ck all that. In my state the governor is working to try to get boxes put in our cars, but not to lower insurance, so they can track mileage so they can tax you at the end of the year based on miles driven. 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

3 hours ago, Hatch said:

Black Box? I had to google it to see if it was like airplane black box. f*ck all that. In my state the governor is working to try to get boxes put in our cars, but not to lower insurance, so they can track mileage so they can tax you at the end of the year based on miles driven. 

Oh that’s effed up!!

On 2/27/2019 at 12:49 PM, SkyeDave said:

https://imgur.com/89oMnvB

I drive a 1983 Mercedes W123 stretch but it usually only comes out to play on the weekends.  The rest of the time I'm in a 1990 Peugeot 205 or even more likely a grubby big Sprinter van

Lols Dave, my second car was a '86 205 GTI, man I do miss that little frenchie.

My last car which I had to sell a couple years ago was a '08 Mercedes C300. I can still cry about it 😅

So for the daily drivers IRL do 2 wheelers also count? I only drive a nice little scooter now! 😅💪