Your garage IRL

JustHatched

11 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I have a Ford Fiesta.

Its red and is about ten years old.

Thats all I can tell you :D

Fiestas FTW !!!

Mine is MY 2015. Black with white roof and mirrors. Black and white wheels. Love it :D

Here it is (with San Andreas plate :D) :

1VAsDPP.jpg

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 2

We have a twingo and a Clio. Not a fan of French cars but oh well, we could afford it :D

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

1976 F-250 Hi Boy,1979 F-150 short bed 4x4, 1992 Bronco, 1965 Mustang, 2001 Expedition, 2003 Explorer, 2003 Ranger FX4 Level 2, 2007 Crown Vic P71.

Edited by Whiteford99
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Whiteford99 said:

1976 F-250 Hi Boy,1979 F-140 short bed 4x4, 1992 Bronco, 1965 Mustang, 2001 Expedition, 2003 Explorer, 2003 Ranger FX4 Level 2, 2007 Crown Vic P71.

That is alot of cars / trucks! 

• Like 1

I have a 1992 mk2 VW Golf GTI (rabbit in US)

1972 VW van/transporter/kombi (I have a thread on the forum)

For work a Peugeot Berlingo van

I have a Ridgeback Motion. 

1 wheel drive powered by a nearly 40 year old unfit man

Kevlar tyres. Slight bend on one of forks due to a crash

• Like 1

I see little kids riding those around here @Fido_le_muet. :D

1 hour ago, Whiteford99 said:

1976 F-250 Hi Boy,1979 F-140 short bed 4x4, 1992 Bronco, 1965 Mustang, 2001 Expedition, 2003 Explorer, 2003 Ranger FX4 Level 2, 2007 Crown Vic P71.

I could never understand why someone would need so many cars? :blink:

Don't you guys have to pay insurance for your vehicles over there? Wouldn't it cost a fortune to register & insure so many cars?
Or are those just stored in a barn or something all the time to look at?

I'm in a similar position as Squirrel, riding a 2-wheel bike and a little out of shape after a lazy winter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheBoyBry said:

You're not a Ford fan then?!

I'm a car guy so I like them all ;)

I owned a 1985 F250 pickup truck and a 2010 Fusion. The truck was great and I enjoyed it. The car, let's just say there were issues. Those issues have made sure that I will never own another one, unless it's an old one. 

Also once had a Mercury that was a huge turd on wheels.

Aside from one Dodge everything else has been Chevrolet and Pontiac.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zmurko said:

I see little kids riding those around here @Fido_le_muet. :D

Don't you guys have to pay insurance for your vehicles over there? Wouldn't it cost a fortune to register & insure so many cars?
Or are those just stored in a barn or something all the time to look at?

I'm in a similar position as Squirrel, riding a 2-wheel bike and a little out of shape after a lazy winter.

These are the registered and insured ones, I have quite a few more, mostly not in running order. I have had only one claim on my insurance in 34 years, so I get a good rate, only 150 bucks a month for all of them. Most are old enough that I only have to renew registration every 5 years in Colorado.

1 hour ago, zmurko said:

Then you certainly wouldn't understand my gun collection! :D

It isn't about need, it's all about want!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

I'm a car guy so I like them all ;)

I owned a 1985 F250 pickup truck.  The truck was great and I enjoyed it. 

As a Ford super freak, I'm astonished you liked the '85. '82 thru '85 were the worst years ever for Ford trucks. Hell, Ford dealers couldn't even make them run right. When I had my shop I converted about one a month to '86 or newer engine/fuel/ignition systems. 1978 and 1996 were the best ones built, 1999 is a close second.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Whiteford99 said:

As a Ford super freak, I'm astonished you liked the '85. '82 thru '85 were the worst years ever for Ford trucks. Hell, Ford dealers couldn't even make them run right. When I had my shop I converted about one a month to '86 or newer engine/fuel/ignition systems. 1978 and 1996 were the best ones built, 1999 is a close second.

This was over 10 years ago and she wasn't stock. Will post some pics and a story tomorrow from my PC.

Damn, you guys in the US are lucky. You guys pay less a month for an entire car park than having just a single car in the Netherlands. One of the reasons why I don't have one. I don't need one to get around, and just for hobby it's too expensive.

I do have some other nice stuff at my disposal:

1986 Koga Miyata road racer, 2010 Koga Miyata globetraveller, 2012 Trek 6300, 2014 Stevens aspin and a small trainstation at 50m from my house.

It's like Sagrawa said, driving a car is much more expensive than in the US but I live in Germany, thats why I can mine faster on the road then you americans can Imagine. I dont need my car that often but for the weekend shoping and traveling at weekend I have a Skoda Octavia Tour, which is able to go 210km/h which is 130 mph :-)

• Like 1

65 mpg in cruise control for me. I look for a high MPG these days instead of a MPH

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

31 minutes ago, Tremonius said:

It's like Sagrawa said, driving a car is much more expensive than in the US but I live in Germany, thats why I can mine faster on the road then you americans can Imagine. I dont need my car that often but for the weekend shoping and traveling at weekend I have a Skoda Octavia Tour, which is able to go 210km/h which is 130 mph :-)

I spent two years in Vilseck, loved it over there. I miss the Autobahn :)

Had my 1989 Pontiac Trans Am with me. The fuel gauge would drop faster than the Speedo would go up, lol.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

65 mpg in cruise control for me. I look for a high MPG these days instead of a MPH

My Car does 40 mpg in normal speed and 18 mpg at Highspeed (130 mph)

• Like 1

On 5/23/2017 at 5:58 PM, Whiteford99 said:

LMMFAO!

I still have my 84 F150 that I bought new in Oct 84. It was the 2V 351W. Ran like a beast until My uncle was driving it and he whacked it and backed off several times and the timing chain jumped a couple of teeth. That was at 190K. I pulled it, went a bit crazy with the build. I turned it into a beast, but a gashog. I haven't used it in over 6 years.

I had a 78 F150 that I bought new. It was a 460 C6 combo. That was a nasty truck STOCK. It stayed stock about 2 weeks before the first of many mods.

I wish I'd never sold it, but I bought a 79 Turbo Mustang just before going off to bootcamp.

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Not in the garage for much longer as I put it up on Craiglist today.

9NplE6Y.jpg

14c7M7B.jpg

Yes, that's the back of my shop.

This is the replacement.

ck99Xhd.jpg

Front of shop.........pic from first time I visited my new home last year.

UVGAafO.jpg

New to me Truck and New trailer

nnccVs8.jpg

• Like 5

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

2001 Chevy S10 SS

2008 Chevy HHR (Mrs. Goon's) 

2011 Nissan Altima (for the kid to abuse) 

2002 Chevy Silverado Z71 

1992 GMC Typhoon (blown head gasket that I'm too lazy to fix) 

2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (smashed into the side of a car a couple years ago, still in a pile in the garage) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Newest addition. Out with the Jetta TDI, in with the Mazda3.

IMG_1196-600x450.jpg

Note: not my house. BeezWife had done an estate sale here, it was a beautiful house! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Beez said:

Note: not my house. BeezWife had done an estate sale here, it was a beautiful house! 

Heh, I was just gonna reply with a 'Really beautiful house Beez' when I noticed this.

So is that considered a compact car in US? Because it's a pretty standard car around here (your VW Golfs, Opel Astras, Renault Meganes, ...) when it comes to size, kind of upper lower / lower middle class .