Your garage IRL

JustHatched

@ Dodge, you gotta post those headlights man.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 weeks later...

Currently drive a '13 VW Golf R. Pictured below next to my previous car, a 1993 VW Passat GLX. Years of memories with that car...

705151_10100327134541795_1438387467_o.jp

Hoping to get a Jeep Wrangler in addition to the Golf someday.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My wife calls it my Mistress. So I got Mistress on the plate. Now everybody I know calls her Mistress. Its a little joke round here.

Dodgeservice.png

this is m baby right now :wub:  imagine when i started playing  the game and michael's car show up..... :lol:

kbefxl.jpg

this is the wife family estate or station wagon depend which side of the pond you are  :)

1zevwyd.jpg

Edited by Kudisanga
  • Like 2

Mine is a 1989 Camaro RS, my first car and its still going. My dream car is the R34 Skyline GTR, before that it was the McLaren F1, talk about pricey.

Also in the fleet, 1993 Honda Accord, 1994 Chevy G20, and 1971 Pontiac T37(rustbucket).

post-352-0-29290300-1405529698_thumb.jpg

My dream car is the R34 Skyline GTR

Oh man. R34 is the shit. Probably the only Japanese car that gives me chills. RB26 might be the best motor to ever be built in Japan. Sorry Erin, I know you love your RB25.

Dodgeservice.png

First start after the turbo install; don't mind the exhaust leaks and smoke from the header paint, lol.

Squealing is from a loose belt, 1:16 I start to rev it. Enjoy :) I sure did, lol

http://youtu.be/IXSGWhhme-Y?t=31s

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

In honor of G37 is my newest ride, a G35. And of course, I'm two notches below "the man" :lol:

post-98-0-22296300-1407247433_thumb.jpg

post-98-0-52401800-1407247796_thumb.jpg

Edited by rumdig
  • Like 3

Current fleet is 2012 VW Jetta TDI in black. Great mpg and it's a 6 speed. Technically it's BeezWife's car but I commute most days in it.

That's because my four wheeled vehicle is a 2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4 crew cab. Not goos gas mileage but I love it.

IMG_1996-S.jpg

In the garage lives a 2005 BMW R1200GS.

IMG_3552-S.jpg

Sometimes it likes to take dirt naps.

IMG_0276-S.jpg

For real dirt I have a 2007 Husqvarna TE450.

IMG_1686-S.jpg

BeezWife has a BMW F650GS that is lowered and we have a Polaris 4x4 quad that need it's carb cleaned (damn ethanol gas!).

• Like 2

Current fleet is 2012 VW Jetta TDI in black. Great mpg and it's a 6 speed. Technically it's BeezWife's car but I commute most days in it.

That's because my four wheeled vehicle is a 2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4 crew cab. Not goos gas mileage but I love it.

IMG_1996-S.jpg

In the garage lives a 2005 BMW R1200GS.

IMG_3552-S.jpg

Sometimes it likes to take dirt naps.

IMG_0276-S.jpg

For real dirt I have a 2007 Husqvarna TE450.

IMG_1686-S.jpg

BeezWife has a BMW F650GS that is lowered and we have a Polaris 4x4 quad that need it's carb cleaned (damn ethanol gas!).

Can't find a non ethanol station? I hate that crap, too, as does all of my toys ;)

my garage has an update!...

-Its Empty-

i sold my vauxhall (opel) project away so now i dont own anykind of vehicle not so ever..

but im trying to get myself a motorcycle..

(to be realistic) maybe something between 250cc to 600cc..

• 1 month later...

my garage has an update!...

-Its Empty-

i sold my vauxhall (opel) project away so now i dont own anykind of vehicle not so ever..

but im trying to get myself a motorcycle..

(to be realistic) maybe something between 250cc to 600cc..

....not sure how many cc's this would be, but maybe...?

dog-sled.jpg

I can't wait to get one of these....

Air_boat.jpg

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Let's bump this thread!!!!!!!!!

I'm vehicle poor.:CRAZY:

Daily drivers:

2004 Ford F250 SuperDuty Truck..........Love this truck! Crew cab with full size bed......this truck is LOOOOOONG!

Mods: Studded, bullet proof EGR, numerous engine mods, Built transmission and converter, Custom intercooler and fuel system

2005 Mercury Grand Marquis ........Bone stock! I have some custom wheels coming off a friend's 2014 Mustang GT. If they fit well, I'll do some paint and suspension mods.

Projects:

2004 Red Ford F250 SuperDuty Truck.

I've owed since new. Bought to tow my race trailer for my drag car and work truck. Bunch of mods! Made 675RWHP/1120TQ

Used and abused for 350K miles. Temp retired due to badly needed paint and body work and some engine work.

1990 Ford F150................Mom's truck. My son asked me to not sell it, so I'm keeping for his project. Probally a 2003-20011 Panther platform frame swap(Crown Victoria Mercury Grand Marquis}

1984 Ford F150 ........Just my old truck that I've had since new. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it.

2004 Ford Mach1.........My baby! Owned since new.

Currently set up as a non-street legal drag car. I'm going to bring it back to the streets and it's just too wild with the current engine and transmission combo and too dangerous to drive on the streets without a helmet due to the 10pt cage.

My solution is a Coyote engine and auto transmission swap, cutting out the cage and a bit more street friendly suspension and wheel combo. The only changes to the transplant will be Boss intake, maybe cams, direct port nitrous system(150HP max shot),  a nice 3800 rpm stall converter and naturally a custom tune. I haven't made my mind up if I'm going to make the suspension more drag or road race orientated. I'm leaning towards a street drag set up, mainly because it would be the most simple and lest expensive path.

Minor cosmetic mods will be fully smoothed engine bay and hiding of wiring, DynoMat the interior, new carpet, Custom aftermarket gauge panel and a nice sound system. I MAY throw it in the paint booth and add a red tinted pearl on top.

The car will be fairly mean street car that one could drive any distance wanted without any worries.

Engine combo may change to a 2.9 Whipple blower IF I come up on a very cheap engine thay needs to be rebuilt. I would install a blower on a stock engine, but I don't want to be restricted by the stock internals.

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Ugly Nissan Juke (the Mrs car). Before that was Audi A1 S-Line. before that was a Vauxhall Astra.

Ford Fiesta XR2i (mine), been garaged for around 12 months and still unfinished :lol:

Honda Cub C90. Only ride it once or twice a year so I don't really class it as anything more than a novelty toy. Owned it more than half my life and wouldn't ever get rid of it :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oooo glad I found this topic. Love seeing what people drive Irlam. 

My ride is a 2011 Nissan Qashqai N-tec or rogue/dualis for our american/ozzy friends.

Has sat nav, reversing camera, 18 inch diamond cut rims, panoramic sunroof and blue LED interior lights. Only 34k on the clock which ain't bad for a 6 year old motor. Only had 5k on it when I bought it.

Here is big Nige in all his glory. You're lucky. I had him cleaned today.

qqGwqtI.jpg

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

On 4/20/2017 at 5:23 PM, Sinister said:

1995 Chevy Caprice Station Wagon. My car. 

2014 Chevy Equinox. Tech's car.

2015 Chevy Sonic. Everyone's car.

You're not a Ford fan then?!