wecang

wecang

2 hours ago, wecang said:

Hello everybody! I guess i have to re-introduce myself. Its the raccoon man back in gaming 😄 and I hope to be playing with you all nice and wonderful people again!

Welcome back!

• Like 1

Good to see you have found your way back here, mate!

Before we continue with the re-vetting, I have to ask: is this still your RSC account -> https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/wecang14?

I know your PSN ID has changed, so want to make sure everything is up-to-date. You can update your forum profile with all the necessary information (if you haven't done so already) by opening the menu under your forum name at the top-right of the website and going to Profile -> Edit Profile (at the top-right of the cover photo); OR alternatively by opening the same top-right menu and going to Account Settings -> Other Settings (on the right side on the Overview tab) -> Edit Profile.

Once everything is confirmed, we can send the invites your way.

• Like 1

Thanks all for the welcome! Yes its been really a long time 🙂 

@ProtocawlI updated my PSN and RSC so hopefully it should be ok now. Had to change PSN due to country issues. All my GTA/RDR2 online characters are so low level so I have to keep up 😄

• Like 1

16anm3d.png

Alright, I've sent the invite on RSC, but someone with the ability to invite you to our crew area on this site will have to send you that one. Looking at @Lann / @Dodge / @omarcomin71 / @The_Lady_A / @JustHatched .

Once you've accepted the invites, your re-vetting will start and it should conclude on May 6th if my calculations are correct. During that time, make sure XDBX is your active crew on RSC, attend as many different events as you can and ask away if you have any questions about anything!

There's actually a Head-to-Head tonight, so if you wish to jump in, there's still a spot or two available (you can see it once you've been able to join the crew area):

Edited by Protocawl