1970's GTA

JustHatched

A few spots of reading speculate GTA VI will be set in the 1970's, how would you feel if it were? 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I think it would be cool as I love the 70s--especially the music and cars.  I don't care for the 80s, so that's probably why I didn't enjoy Vice City that much.

Either way, I'd like to see anything other than Liberty City and if they do decide to remake Vice City, it needs to be much larger and not have such a flat terrain.

I think I wouldn't enjoy it that much :(

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I love the 70s, plenty of fun to have in a time period like this.

But I think it would be too Mafia like. Plus if we're going back to VC, it would be disappointing to go back in time once again.

Chicago like city in the 70s would be cool but Mafia 3 looks like it is in the 70s or 80s and I agree with Z and others, GTA needs to be modern because of what many in the audience expects for cars, clothes and guns.

Lol. The 90s. I fondly remember buying my first PS. Unlike the 2 and 3 it didn't break and force me to by a second one days after the warranty expired.

I miss those days. So many fun games coming out on a monthly basis. Now we get 1/3rd the games. Those games take YEARS to develop and most of those are broken on release day.

• Like 2

I'd love it. Really would like to see them working in a more retro game, though am almost certain it won't happen. Not only the fashion aspect already mentioned, but there's just too much in terms of storytelling and societal characterization dependent on the game's internet and phones. It would feel a very different game without those. 

They should just add a load of 70s clothes to GTA online, and clothes from the 60s, and 80s, and 90s etc etc