Minecraft

JustHatched

I owned about 4 servers of minecraft 

played and still play it on and off but stopped hosting  now i play on a friends server.

Minecreaft is a relaxing game of ""Legos"" lol  

the Minecraft universe is HUGE!!! stuff people have done or built is beyond crazy beyond awesome  , you have people that built a working computer from within the game itself ""computer with processor,ram,memory""  within a game!!! now thats crazy

Then you have  people that likes to replicate actual architect  from different centuries as identical to the original as possible 

Then you have the map "game" creators

Me!! well i just loved to build stuff lol!!  

• Like 1

Forgot to upload this, my latest offering.  

Started off as an idea for a spiral staircase that kind of grew to be a little bit more you could say!  My favorite bits are the grand hall and the cloisters.

All my own ideas grown from GTA downtime  :D

http://youtu.be/foV9Ym_-HC0

• Like 3

Forgot to upload this, my latest offering.  

Started off as an idea for a spiral staircase that kind of grew to be a little bit more you could say!  My favorite bits are the grand hall and the cloisters.

All my own ideas grown from GTA downtime  :D

http://youtu.be/foV9Ym_-HC0

All I can say is WOW. It reminds me of Game of Thrones. I would live there. Really good job. Ready for a tour in- game now that I have the update!

• Like 1

My daughter (5) plays this game frequently.  She talked about it all the time before Christmas and we bought it for her on PS3.  I'm not kidding, she watches YouTube videos of Minecraft players and shows us what they built and she learned how to play the game on YouTube before getting it.  It looks interesting, but not sure if it's something I can get into.  If I did, I might not put it down after seeing some of the fabulous creations some of you have made.

How many hours does it take to create such palaces?

• Like 1

Wow, I bet that castle took a long time to build!

About a week for a couple of hours a day, just whenever I felt in the mood for it really.  I did have one major fire which took a while to repair, unclicked the 'fire spreads' option after that  :lol:

My daughter (5) plays this game frequently.  She talked about it all the time before Christmas and we bought it for her on PS3.  I'm not kidding, she watches YouTube videos of Minecraft players and shows us what they built and she learned how to play the game on YouTube before getting it.  It looks interesting, but not sure if it's something I can get into.  If I did, I might not put it down after seeing some of the fabulous creations some of you have made.

How many hours does it take to create such palaces?

I haven't counted really cos it's just something I go to when I'm in the mood for it.  11pm does turn into 3am in the space of about 10 minutes tho!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I played Minecraft on pc and  i mostly built castles lol but after seeing this video (and the gears of war re-release) im about to get an xbox one for minecraft! lol

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

<vidsnip>

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Nothing but witchcraft and wizardry!

BURN THEM WITH FLINT AND STEEL!!!

Edited by Pb76
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Minecraft is an absolutely tremendous game! I feel sorry for the people who can't get passed the 'Graphics'. I can easily lose myself for hours in MC.

Where GTA is great for taking out frustrations on innocent pedestrians, MC is an entirely different and totally relaxing experience where you can build anything from my patented 'hole in a hill' to a Death Star or even a working CPU (as someone above mentioned) within the game.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i play minecraft a lot but not all the time but i know a lot about it (not including redstone). i know a little about redstone but if you have quwestions i will try to anwser  them the best i can and as soon as i can so go ahead and ask if you want to know any thing you want or need to know about ps3 or xbox or pocket edtion and a little about pc and ps4 edtion

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Don't hate me guys but I've given this game a try and I don't think I have the patience for it. I've also seen my little brother play it and it's not something I would invest my time and money on. I know a lot of people enjoy these kind of games, especially the younger but it's never been my cup of tea!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JoyFreak said:

Don't hate me guys but I've given this game a try and I don't think I have the patience for it. I've also seen my little brother play it and it's not something I would invest my time and money on. I know a lot of people enjoy these kind of games, especially the younger but it's never been my cup of tea!

I play once in a great while with my youngest daughter.. I hate this game but she doesn't know that and I can't say no when she wants to play it with her. It not my cup of tea either

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

10 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

I play once in a great while with my youngest daughter.. I hate this game but she doesn't know that and I can't say no when she wants to play it with her. It not my cup of tea either

Yeah, I find youngsters play it more but it's good you give your daughter the time of day. It's hard to say no to kids when they are all sweet 😛

I like this game alot, but only since a few months tough. Before that I thought it was a sh*tty game only kids played, at some point I gave it a try and I've got to admit I was very wrong in my pre-judgement. 

Edited by RammsteinDUDE
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2020 at 12:16 AM, RammsteinDUDE said:

I like this game alot, but only since a few months tough. Before that I thought it was a sh*tty game only kids played, at some point I gave it a try and I've got to admit I was very wrong in my pre-judgement. 

I thought the same before playing, it's a game I will always go back to now though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

They have helped the graphics quite a lot with the recent release of the Windows 10 RTX beta with Ray tracing support 🙂  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sinister said:

They have helped the graphics quite a lot with the recent release of the Windows 10 RTX beta with Ray tracing support 🙂  

This looks very good, especially the water at 0:17 in the video looks amazing.

I just got into this side of gaming and the differences are always huge to me. This video has me seriously considering making a purchase. Lots of people out there that love this game.